Boy Scout Cookies - Local Seattle Strain - CFL/HPS - FFOF - Grow

Amazing info!! I will be checking out your grow journal for sure.. I think ill have to get me a grow tent and an ac unit like you said!! Ill be working some stuff up and will check back in to see what you guys think.. Thanks for the help and we for sure need to get rid of these wives!! Lol

Thanks mate,

My setup kind of evolved as I realized cooling would become a bigger problem so some of the fans/extraction/ac stuff isn't in the initial setup pictures.

Recently I've just been taking plant photos but I'll get some shots of all the equipment outside the tent and how its setup tomorrow, hope it can help others with their own ideas.

I've always read/ been told that anything above 80* could cause root rot. I am at 80* with my 400w MH only running 50%, so it's likely that it will only get warmer.

I have since made a few mods to my grow room and its staying pretty steady so far at about 77* @ 100%

There is people that grow well over 80 all the time with no issues. You sure your not thinking of dwc? If rez temp hits 80 your gonna have issues.

There is people that grow well over 80 all the time with no issues. You sure your not thinking of dwc? If rez temp hits 80 your gonna have issues.

I might have seen it under dwc and not realized it. Its is now staying pretty steady at 77* with lights on and 72* with them off.

Thanks mate,

My setup kind of evolved as I realized cooling would become a bigger problem so some of the fans/extraction/ac stuff isn't in the initial setup pictures.

Recently I've just been taking plant photos but I'll get some shots of all the equipment outside the tent and how its setup tomorrow, hope it can help others with their own ideas.

Yea i would like to see that!! I will be getting some good ventilation setup before i even attempt to grow another plant. Also a grow tent or even build one but the grow tents look good with the already added ventilation holes and stuff

Any new pics soon?

Well im most likely gonna wait till after march cause i may be moving out of this house at that time. So as of right now im getting everything ready!! I can take pics of the stuff i buy over time and post here and you guys can let me know if its any good or not or how to benefit using it most!! So stay around joe!! And everybody else also!! Im watching yalls grow to for sure it updates to my cell phone!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom