Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

Hey buck, do you know where to get some good autoflower seeds from? This isn't for what I want to start up here, but for next year cuz everyone runs out at that time of year.
Hey clobber, I had 2 really great Sour Hound Autos from Mephisto Genetics that had a catpiss diesel profile and super sticky. Sour Melon Auto from Critical Mass Colliective that was huge(tall, average yeild) and also great, really tastes like melons too! I'm also finishing an auto Trans Siberian from Auto Seeds that reeks like straight skunk and is super frosty. I ran 7 autos from CKS from a mix pack, and they were mediocre at best, 1 did have a really good grapefruit profile with a good yeild but the rest were not good, not smokable. Of all so far though the Sour Hound was the killer most top shelf smoke. Haven't heard a bad thing about Mephisto and they have some great offerings, I'm going to order some Alien vs Triangle next.

Hey clobber, I had 2 really great Sour Hound Autos from Mephisto Genetics that had a catpiss diesel profile and super sticky. Sour Melon Auto from Critical Mass Colliective that was huge(tall, average yeild) and also great, really tastes like melons too! I'm also finishing an auto Trans Siberian from Auto Seeds that reeks like straight skunk and is super frosty. I ran 7 autos from CKS from a mix pack, and they were mediocre at best, 1 did have a really good grapefruit profile with a good yeild but the rest were not good, not smokable. Of all so far though the Sour Hound was the killer most top shelf smoke. Haven't heard a bad thing about Mephisto and they have some great offerings, I'm going to order some Alien vs Triangle next.

It just sucks. When I finally get fired up here... everyone is still talking about original og. I'm trying to be professional and with all of these crazy strains out there.. the dispeneries do not even understand these rad strains. So I do not know what to do. I got a dispensery in san diego that wants white widow. I'm like... seriously? There is so much better out there, yet I have to lie and just tell them it's white widow when it's not. Lame. wrong. I don't lie to them, but they lie to their customers who want a brand name like nike and do not understand that they are getting the better version of white widow. Smokes the same but better. A label for a better bud. So dumb.

...Have you used the machine before?...I just used mine for the first time today and made a pound of budder...thing is pretty slick...however...I followed their recipe and I guess the lecithin(all I could find was granules, rather than liquid) makes it a lot thicker, so using the bag to filter out solids and clean mash out after is a bit of a PITA...next time I might try it without lecithin or maybe try cheese cloth...or... I just of something...a coffee press might work well and cut down on greasy mess...then you could probably squish those pucks in your press for ultimate extraction...Hmnnn!??...next thing I might try is taking some 2 year vintage tincture(wasn't the best)...add a zip to bump it up a notch!!...I think my last taste of edibles was 14 years ago...we were in Ottawa to see the Stones(Great Show!)...interested in doing some capsules as well, but want to get a better handle on dosage(gonna check out some of Sues work)...there's a story there from about 40 years ago about BIG hash oil caps and 18 hours lying in bed staring at the ceiling...:rofl:...anyways...hope your treatments are working and recovery is going well...kewl that it seems Yer' gonna be Jamaica bound in a few or five months...and apparently...that..."Once You Go Black" thing doesn't apply to politics!!...:rofl:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Lol h00k my man, you are . not supposed to use the granules just for that reason. I had to order online. Next time you won't have that issue with the liquid. I do think the coffee press would be a great idea. My question is how long did you decarb for? I never get it right the first time.

It shouldn't be difficult to get boards designed with multiple channels. I just had them made with all LM561 diodes, thinking that if I want other spectra I can easily add those on another board, maybe strips. But the design of HLGs 288 boards looks relatively simple - they just divide the board traces into two separate circuits.

But for myself, I'll just run far reds and such on a separate board.

I noticed that HLG is rating its 120 diode board for 65 watts without sinks? :hmmmm: That seems really high. I'm sure I won't need sinks for my 128 diode veg boards running at under 25 watts. My board is 20% smaller, but even 50 watts would make me nervous. I should have them within another week or so, so I'll see how much they heat up. Not needing sinks reduces the cost quite a bit. Sinks cost almost as much as another board.

I sent you a PM, Arctic.
I designed and have a two channel 5000k/3000k 192 samsung lm561c diodes each channel for 100w per channel 200w per board using a hlg-185h-c1050b driver

Hey, like redloh mentioned, mephisto probably has best selection of autos available. I'm not big auto fan, but I do have some dark devil autos that a friend on here gifted me back in winter. I need to pop a few.

I'm ready to pop some beans now, just waiting to find out if I'll be testing some beans for a breeder, should know this week. I'm hoping it's some of his bodhi cuts

Hey, like redloh mentioned, mephisto probably has best selection of autos available. I'm not big auto fan, but I do have some dark devil autos that a friend on here gifted me back in winter. I need to pop a few.

I'm ready to pop some beans now, just waiting to find out if I'll be testing some beans for a breeder, should know this week. I'm hoping it's some of his bodhi cuts

I've never done auto's either. Figure it would be easier on my property than light dep (never done that either). I'm too lazy to light dep. Funny that a lot of my friends down in humboldt didn't even know what autoflower was. Figure next year two auto's and one section straight run. I should be getting house here in the next few days and then the ups guy is going to be at my new house on a daily basis lol.

420-magazine-mobile1393531247.jpg
420-magazine-mobile326950670.jpg
A little early morning wake and bake, this is some 60 day cured cali og. This was a sativa dom, most of the buds were on the fluffier side. Not airy, has weight, nugs are perfect for pipe or bong lol

It's crazy, I keep getting seeds. Knowing I'll probably never get to them.
Same here. I know I'll probably never be able to grow them all but I just keep collecting. Seed
Collecting as an adult is like collecting comics or baseball cards as a kid :) I have to keep getting more and more. Lol. Can't wait to see the new room.

Same here. I know I'll probably never be able to grow them all but I just keep collecting. Seed
Collecting as an adult is like collecting comics or baseball cards as a kid :) I have to keep getting more and more. Lol. Can't wait to see the new room.

Thanks, i can't sit on these, I gotta pop them. I was offered chance to do some testing for him and jumped on the opportunity lol. I think seeds are an addiction, we just keep buying and buying.

I just gotta hang fan/filter and make 2 doors and I'm done. Thinking of using panda film and getting couple zipper kits to use for a door.
420-magazine-mobile168231833.jpg

Lol h00k my man, you are . not supposed to use the granules just for that reason. I had to order online. Next time you won't have that issue with the liquid. I do think the coffee press would be a great idea. My question is how long did you decarb for? I never get it right the first time.

hehehehe...online said they were doable...and seeing that was all I could source locally...just ran with it...learning curve!...I decarbed in the oven for 2 hours at 220F(a lot of different thoughts on time and temps)...the bumped up tincture turned out good...cheerz...h00k...

hehehehe...online said they were doable...and seeing that was all I could source locally...just ran with it...learning curve!...I decarbed in the oven for 2 hours at 220F(a lot of different thoughts on time and temps)...the bumped up tincture turned out good...cheerz...h00k...

Lol nice, glad it came it good. Mine not so much. The oils came out well but the tinctures were .
Also what the point of alcohol tinctures? That shit burned the f*** out of ones mouth skin!!! My mouth has never been the same..... nope nope I don't get it.

As long as you won't incredible hulk the zipper door if it gets stuck, you'll be ok. A lot cheaper and easier than a normal door.

:thumb:

I have always wanted to see a star fighter cross grown out. Good stuff buck.

Me too, haven't had starfighter. He has some nice crosses, seems like most are based off bodhi. They'll be going in paper towel later today.

Back
Top Bottom