Broke a bud stalk off!!

Pyrose94

420 Member
I’m new to growing and last night I broke a bud stalk off! I put it in a pot of soil by fluorescent light bulb. Will this finish out it’s bud process or die? I’m curious to know if anyone has done this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    905.3 KB · Views: 30
I’m new to growing and last night I broke a bud stalk off! I put it in a pot of soil by fluorescent light bulb. Will this finish out it’s bud process or die? I’m curious to know if anyone has done this?
Depends on the rh, I recommend getting a solo cup and putting it over the clone. Here’s reference on cloning. Normally we would cut a 45degree angle and base the tip with aloe prior to inserting into medium. This would now be a clone.

I would dry it out and have a sample. You won’t be able to root it at this stage of the game. It happens... how does the rest of the plant look?
Rest of the plant looks good, that I believe. Like I said I’m new to this. This is my first grow. I figured buds would be growing by now. They’ve been in flower for 2 and a half weeks.

I have attempted to salvage every broken piece. I think if you can establish a root it will keep growing...until you run out of favourable weather.

Obvisously, I am cheap af! Gotta be worth a try! :goodluck:

I have attempted to salvage every broken piece. I think if you can establish a root it will keep growing...until you run out of favourable weather.

Obvisously, I am cheap af! Gotta be worth a try! :goodluck:
This is broke from an auto flower. I figured it wouldn’t grow but maybe could at least finish its flower stage and finish budding

This is broke from an auto flower. I figured it wouldn’t grow but maybe could at least finish its flower stage and finish budding
I think autos are on the unicon side of these grows. You have nothing to lose, though ...

Back
Top Bottom