Brown holes

Thehalobluntm

XRecorder_Edited_28022024_142637.jpg

Trying to confirm this is heat stress any help would be nice

it's not heat stress. it could simply be damage from handling. could also be pest damage. the pic isn't quite good enough to tell. it's possible there's leaf miner damage.

I haven't seen any webs or any bugs. Using 2 led lights and have a heater directed at the tent. The damage is only on a couple leafs and only on one plant so far but the bottom leaves are turning yellow and falling off. But just added 2nd round of nutes and plant is in week 6 ish Bruce banner auto. Fox farm grow big bigbloom and cal mag

Do you mist your plants while lights are on... That could cause small burns like that as the drops amplify the light basically turning it into a laser

Also if you have a fan to close blowing strong it can damage the leaves similarly. Photo below showing similar damage of plant fans.

IMG_20240215_070409127.jpg

I haven't seen any webs or any bugs. Using 2 led lights and have a heater directed at the tent. The damage is only on a couple leafs and only on one plant so far but the bottom leaves are turning yellow and falling off. But just added 2nd round of nutes and plant is in week 6 ish Bruce banner auto. Fox farm grow big bigbloom and cal mag
Looks like what I had but worse mine was a brown looking bug I put potted herbs from a supermarket in my tent it come from them I crushed it and didn't see anymore I would check your plants. Is it only the one leaf if it is u might get them early
1709150493670.png

Back
Top Bottom