Brown veins with outdoor grow - Help!

OddEddie

I have 4 plants growing outdoors in a greenhouse. Only one is showing these symptoms. The strain is unknown but is an Indica, just starting to show signs of flowering. It starts with brown veins in the leaf then brown dots and yellowing to eventually turning dark brown to black at the tips. Mostly the larger leaves at the bottom of the plant are affected but is starting to randomly get to some of the smaller upper leaves I have done nothing different from many years of growing in the past. Unsure of how to post pics from my computer to this forum but can provide them if I knew how

Any help would be much appreciated :)
Cheers!

Thanx Major Pita, I followed the process but there is no button for "select files for upload" appearing on the page ??

Should be a big box.. try refresh page and do the upload route again

and :welcome: to :420:

I did a few times but same results. I may have to get in touch with an administrator to see why it isn't appearing, Thanx again!!

I did a few times but same results. I may have to get in touch with an administrator to see why it isn't appearing, Thanx again!!

Are you uploading directly from a phone? I've heard there has been problems with that, but I don't do it so...

I did some searching on the 420 threads, it may be that Im running on window 7 w/ explorer as my browser. I contacted administrator but haven't heard back yet.
Kinda odd that I could upload a profile and avatar pic but not on posts:? I will upload as soon as I figure it out :)

I just saw another topic where the member was having problems with uploading pic's. Probably a website problem right now.

I did some searching on the 420 threads, it may be that Im running on window 7 w/ explorer as my browser. I contacted administrator but haven't heard back yet.
Kinda odd that I could upload a profile and avatar pic but not on posts:? I will upload as soon as I figure it out :)

Internet Explorer is out of date and is no longer being updated by Microsoft. This is why it is not able to use our image uploader.

Please try Edge or Firefox or Chrome or Opera or any other modern browser :thanks:

OK, I switched to google chrome but could only drag and drop into my gallery. I believe you can view them through my profile page if they don't show here. I posted 3 pics
Cheers!
0013025.JPG

View image in gallery

Actually there are 4 different strains, only one is being affected. A decent photo of the whole plant would be very difficult.
Root pathogens?....Aaaack! I'll check into that :) for now I'll just clip away most or all the affected areas & keep a close eye on it. Thanx to all!!!

Hard to say if that's a pathogen like Richard said, or if it's hungry for multiple things. When leaves look like they have multiple issues (in this case I see, potentially, potassium and maybe manganese) I always think root issue first....disease or root eaters like fungus gnat larvae.

My first go to for general health would be kelp/seaweed extract. You make no mention of what you feed with or what method of growing. Don't short change them on the potassium. They'll use shocking amounts (compared to conventional 'wisdom').

4 strains and one showing issues doesn't surprise me. You'll run into strains that seem to need way more or less of something than usual. My HSO blue dream has an insatiable appetite for N the first 4 weeks of flower.

Hope it works out!

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom