Browning buds

K.puff&stuff

Hi guys i went to took look at my girls asnd notice 2 girls the colas are turning brown i have never seen this before not sure if plant is got mold on it
but Anyways are they ready to harvest there auto and there are in there 11 week. Some have turn purple some still green. Anyone with experience with auto need little advice thanks

Hard to tell with the lighting but IMG_1609.JPG sure does look like bud rot. :eek: Do the brown spots fall off and apart in your hands with little effort?
:passitleft:

Mmm last time I saw that was when I overwatered a plant just when she was almost ready. So I had to chop her sooner cause the leaves were starting to curl and the buds change color. Let me go have a look if I have a picture

Here is the post with pictures :

Blue Dream x Tutankhamon x Green Crack

I don't know if it the same but in my case it gave it a kind of bad after taste that I didn't like. Smell was fruity and good. But kind of after taste that I didn't like much. I guess looking at the comments here it was budrot!

interesting you say you water the plant i just did a watering earlier and i didnt notice it till hours later i cut the buds of the plant to see if the rest will carry on interesting
yep all critical purple auto 25 of them well down to 23 but will see ill be happy when there done . Will i do auto again not sure seem the plant think on its own if you know what i mean lighting wasnt so important had them on 12 12 all this time

Thanks for picture flashmp3 Ill turn on my humidifier and keep it at 60 percent humidity dry out the pots never seen this before first time for all you just keep learning grow after grow

interesting you say you water the plant i just did a watering earlier and i didnt notice it till hours later i cut the buds of the plant to see if the rest will carry on interesting
yep all critical purple auto 25 of them well down to 23 but will see ill be happy when there done . Will i do auto again not sure seem the plant think on its own if you know what i mean lighting wasnt so important had them on 12 12 all this time

The link isn't my grow journal don't worry it will bring you straight to the post with the pictures

Thanks for picture flashmp3 Ill turn on my humidifier and keep it at 60 percent humidity dry out the pots never seen this before first time for all you just keep learning grow after grow
Don't turn the humidifier on. On the contrary you want the RH around 40% in the last days. It s better to avoid mold and all the flowers to finish developing well (they finish better in a dryer environment)

its a dehumidifier take out the humdity in the room all together and keep it at 60 percent humidity your saying to go to 40 percent ?

its a dehumidifier take out the humdity in the room all together and keep it at 60 percent humidity your saying to go to 40 percent ?

The more dry the best!

have you opened up a bud to inspect the inside for bud rot?

I spot early bud rot when I see a beige brown look on a bud, I usually find bud rot inside.

I can't tell by the pics, looks ok to me

Back
Top Bottom