Bruce Banner: Search For The Incredible Hulk

Not a bad haul. I think that's about what Mocha said he got per 5 gallon so probably what you can expect. She went south pretty quick on me there at the end so in reality it should probably have been slightly more. I also lost one nice top to mold that decided my bud made a nice place to germinate (grew all through the bud before it even made it to the outside where I could see it) but all the other buds were fine. All that and still pulled a 1/2lb. :thumb:

Not a bad haul. I think that's about what Mocha said he got per 5 gallon so probably what you can expect. She went south pretty quick on me there at the end so in reality it should probably have been slightly more. I also lost one nice top to mold that decided my bud made a nice place to germinate (grew all through the bud before it even made it to the outside where I could see it) but all the other buds were fine. All that and still pulled a 1/2lb. :thumb:
That is about what I got from mine in a five, only about 25% or 30% of it was total flarf. In the end I only jarred five ounces of trimmed, nice buds from it. But it's very good. The Hulkberry has an unusual spicy taste to it and a very interesting odor. Strong weed. In the future I'd go straight BB#3 like you did rather than the Hulkberry. I wasn't terribly impressed with the RQS version I got.

This particular plant had one of the strongest effects of the bunch but it's still nowhere near what I would call good pot. Some of the stuff I used to get would really put it to shame in a side by side (at least where the buzz is concerned). I'm still looking for that one hit wonder but I've been unable to find any in the 21st century. Did government wipe out all the good stuff before they committed to legalization?

This particular plant had one of the strongest effects of the bunch but it's still nowhere near what I would call good pot. Some of the stuff I used to get would really put it to shame in a side by side (at least where the buzz is concerned). I'm still looking for that one hit wonder but I've been unable to find any in the 21st century. Did government wipe out all the good stuff before they committed to legalization?
Try some HSC genetics.

Maybe CGI? They found us long ago I believe.
Seen it. Not buying this one. We’re talking my life’s passion here. I am as educated as one can be on the topic. When the golden Dome one was proven a fake I got depressed for days. Lmao

Seen it. Not buying this one. We’re talking my life’s passion here. I am as educated as one can be on the topic. When the golden Dome one was proven a fake I got depressed for days. Lmao
I subscribe to a site called LUFOs that gives me all the current sightings worth a shit in real time as they’re reported and posted, worldwide

This one was apparently shot by a NASA telescope so it should be verifiable (long as you can trust the government). I had a link to a higher res video which was just too realistic to be a hoax to me but when I posted it to facebook they swapped it out for this one (who knew). These craft move very similar to one I spotted as a young man. Makes sense to me they have a planet size ship for getting around the galaxy, the ones people see from the ground are just smaller ships that dock on the planet sized. They use solar plasma for fuel, basically fusion energy, which is plentiful as long as you can reach the next star cluster. They generate gravity like we can generate electricity. The ones in the vid are basically using gravity to cause the solar plasma to fall to their ship. It just makes too much sense but I guess you could verify it is an actual NASA video to be for sure.

This one was apparently shot by a NASA telescope so it should be verifiable (long as you can trust the government). I had a link to a higher res video which was just too realistic to be a hoax to me but when I posted it to facebook they swapped it out for this one (who knew). These craft move very similar to one I spotted as a young man. Makes sense to me they have a planet size ship for getting around the galaxy, the ones people see from the ground are just smaller ships that dock on the planet sized. They use solar plasma for fuel, basically fusion energy, which is plentiful as long as you can reach the next star cluster. They generate gravity like we can generate electricity. The ones in the vid are basically using gravity to cause the solar plasma to fall to their ship. It just makes too much sense but I guess you could verify it is an actual NASA video to be for sure.
I hear you on all that, but I guess at the end of the day it’s what you said early - I don’t trust a thing from NASA. Anything they “let out” or that “gets pirated” from them (I don’t buy that anyone except Snowden ever hacked NASA) is by design. It’s almost impossible (for me) to trust any ufo video now. How clear was your sighting and how strong is the memory? Do tell!

I don't trust the government either, taxation is basically a sin to God and why Christ was crucified. The video I saw seemed to be legit to my untrained eye and was definitely higher definition than the one I posted off my facebook page. They made Tom Cruise out of CGI so it could be done, though I have yet to see that level of detail from any Hollywood movie.
The sighting I had was pretty un-phenomenal. I was at my grandma's for one of the holidays and decided to go outside and enjoy the fresh air. It was dark out and I noticed a small plane way up in the sky moving along like most any other you would see. It kind of looked like a star in the sky only it was moving as it gave off a solid white light like most of the stars around it. I watched it move along for a minute or so and suddenly it veered off at a right angle and shot straight up into space in the blink of an eye. It basically looked like a trail of light as it shot out into space it was moving so fast. That's when I knew they existed. The craft in the video move in exactly the same manner.

Forgot to mention that in the video I originally posted to Facebook (not the TV version) the guy was saying those ships sat there sucking up plasma for about 8 hours. That's a lot of solar power.

The ones in the vid are basically using gravity to cause the solar plasma to fall to their ship.
Wonder how many times they can do that before our star vanishes?

How many G's can they create or negate? Can they sample neutron star material or black hole matter? They can definitely keep up with the sun's gravitational force to be able to do that.

Finally figured out why organic is so much better for you than chemical. Water soluble nitrogen is combining with carbon in the soil to create cyanide. It is in all the food we eat that is grown chemically and also why there are dead spots forming in our oceans and lakes. This in turn is killing off marine life (phytoplankton and diatoms) which in turn is causing a spike in the CO2 levels in the atmosphere and global warming. It is making the people who eat it sick as well.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!

It is ammonia nitrogen (NH4) that is creating the cyanide. Substances that release ammonia are also included such as urea and formaldehyde. Using these products on the soil or combining them with water creates aqueous cyanide. This is what is polluting our food and making the gov't think people have Covid as well as creating the greenhouse effect.

PLEASE SHARE WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW

It affects smokeables as well as edibles and all foods basically anything made from plants grown from the ammonia. I'm switching all my plants to organic now. I noticed the difference when I increased the ppm of ammonia on the last grow (feelings of sadness to the point of weeping and excessive mucous as well as difficulty breathing). All I do is smoke it, never eat.

Back
Top Bottom