Bruce Banner: Search For The Incredible Hulk

I sincerely wish I had seen a UFO. That whole world is my passion.

just go up north a bit. or in to a lesser traveled mountain region.

seen all sort of stuff in semi isolated parts of canada. stuff like dry spider lighting, ground lighting, heard that weird trumpet hum that was going on a few yrs back etc. also seems to be where the weirdest crap happens in the sky too.

one of my friends lives where there's been a lot of odd stuff. a few of us were hanging out in his hot tub one night when we saw some stuff. i asked wth it was, and the locals just said its a ufo, flat as ever, like it was stupid i wouldn 't know.
My only close encounter was way back when I was in high school. We were visiting my grandmother and I decided to go out for a little walk. Looked up in the sky and saw what looked like a star moving across the sky. Didn't think much of it as it was moving slow like a plane. Continued to watch it for about 30 seconds and all of a sudden it shot straight up and into space quick as a flash. All I saw was a stream of light and it was gone in the blink of an eye. I still swear it was a UFO but it was so far away it could have been anything.

Pretty sure i seen a few when i went to holland , right after i walked out the smoke shop worse for wear.
Dam sroooooms never again in any dose thank you.;)Looking good mate just put mine in final pot will flip next week.

Working on the days buzz. Blood level drops over night. Dosing about a joint an hour on a typical day. Hope this Bruce is as good as the stuff I used to get... then down to maybe 2 joints a day.

Couple pics of #5 this morning day after treatment... maybe better? Bud seems stouter to me.

IMG_1376_DxO.jpg
IMG_1377_DxO.jpg
IMG_1378_DxO.jpg
IMG_1379_DxO.jpg

See what happens in a couple days.

My only close encounter was way back when I was in high school. We were visiting my grandmother and I decided to go out for a little walk. Looked up in the sky and saw what looked like a star moving across the sky. Didn't think much of it as it was moving slow like a plane. Continued to watch it for about 30 seconds and all of a sudden it shot straight up and into space quick as a flash. All I saw was a stream of light and it was gone in the blink of an eye. I still swear it was a UFO but it was so far away it could have been anything.

very similar to what we saw from the hot tub..

i lived in a national park for a while working with a hostel group in the rockie mtns. we saw some discs in broad daylight in a no-fly zone.

very similar to what we saw from the hot tub..

i lived in a national park for a while working with a hostel group in the rockie mtns. we saw some discs in broad daylight in a no-fly zone.
Wow... that's some bold alien shit. All I caught a glimpse of was a star sized dot in the sky... it looked to be pretty high up to me too.

Would be something to see the actual craft up close. Bet that image would stick in your mind. If you ever go back make sure to take your best camera.:bump:

Wow... that's some bold alien shit. All I caught a glimpse of was a star sized dot in the sky... it looked to be pretty high up to me too.

Would be something to see the actual craft up close. Bet that image would stick in your mind. If you ever go back make sure to take your best camera

i've never had the shit together to grab my phone let alone take a pic.
mostly just drop jawed yokels staring whenever it happens lol.

we'd be easy to take over if it comes to it ...

we'd be easy to take over if it comes to it ...
I was thinking of weapon applications for the UFO gravity drive today. :rofl:

Generate an intense field of gravitational energy... talk about crushing your enemy.

it's way easier than that. all you have to do is put something shiny in the air .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

it's way easier than that. all you have to do is put something shiny in the air .. :cheesygrinsmiley:
You could generate a gravitational field that would contain the explosive force of a nuclear detonation. Some pretty awesome stuff. Makes your mind wander.

Scoping trichs on #4 & 5 - 11 weeks post flip

IMG_1397_DxO.jpg
IMG_1398_DxO.jpg
IMG_1399_DxO.jpg
IMG_1400_DxO.jpg

Another week at least to me.
Wow. Big Chunky Buds!!!! Very nice, I hope that's indicative of what I'm in for with the Hulkberry. Great job. And my unsolicited opinion is I agree with you, at least a week maybe 10 days. You still have tons of runaway white hairs. She's still fattening up it looks like to me.

I could still make out tons of clear trichs when I zoomed in myself. These two turned out to be the fattest. Not sure if it's something I did but about half decided not to bud out and still have small cotton ball buds. I'm giving them a second chance with the clones, maybe I learned a thing or two getting these to where they are.

Banner #4

IMG_1488_DxO.jpg
IMG_1487_DxO.jpg
IMG_1486_DxO.jpg
Nice! I'm late but can I come to the party? These look GREAT. My Hulkberry is BB#3xBB#3. Pretty much the same strain. The buds get HEAVY. Good luck!

Update on the best of the bunch banner. She started to turn a little Autumn on me but nothing terrible yet. She's been growing in a 5 gallon fabric pot and drinking about 2 gallons of water every 3 to 4 days. This plant seemed to have the best looking buds and one of the best highs of the bunch.

IMG_1492_DxO.jpg
IMG_1493_DxO.jpg
IMG_1494_DxO.jpg
IMG_1495_DxO.jpg
IMG_1495_DxO-1.jpg
IMG_1496_DxO.jpg
IMG_1497_DxO.jpg

She should be ready around the middle of January. :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom