sour tommy

My first grow 100 days later I see these bugs underneath the leaf of a bud.. I have about 2 weeks left before I stop watering it.. Any suggestions about removal of these bugs at this late stage will be appreciated.. Also, how do I dry it out for best results when its time?.. It's mk ultra strain.thanx!!

Re: Bugs!!

Screenshot_2017-03-30-17-17-12.png
Screenshot_2017-03-30-17-15-00.png
m/gallery/data/500/Screenshot_2017-03-30-17-17-12.png[/img]
Screenshot_2017-03-30-17-15-00.png

Re: Bugs!!

I'm going through the same thing right now, found some thrips on my babies 2 weeks before harvest. Best thing I've gathered so far is to put out some yellow and blue sticky traps, cover the top of your soil with sand, remove the really badly infected leaves and just try to keep your girls alive for the next few weeks. Afterwards you and I will both need to bomb and scrub everything with bleach water.
I hit them with a little neem oil mix, but know it's too little too late since the neem really deters them from setting up camp on the plant because it tastes bad. Also, will make your product taste bad too. Next time I'll be way more attentive to pest prevention. Lots of neem treatments during veg as well as silica in my nutes (makes leaves tougher for bugs to eat).

Best luck man, hope you can ride it out.

So I had to clip the hall Stolk there's five Kolas I had to because those little yellow bugs were infesting the whole bud..how do I use neem oil for now?.. Thanx

So I had to clip the hall Stolk there's five Kolas I had to because those little yellow bugs were infesting the whole bud..how do I use neem oil for now?.. Thanx

Just killed everything and starting over because of pests. Best wishes on a healthy finish friend.

I use Diatomaceous Earth as both a preventative and a cure as I had the luck to get both Spider Mites and Thrips at the same time on an earlier grow. If you buy food grade you can blow it over your plants, soil and the surrounding areas and it will tear the exoskeleton of the pests apart and dehydrate them. If you have a couple of weeks left that is what I would do now, just be sure to bud wash after cutting as you don't want to be smoking those dead bugs :cough:

I use Diatomaceous Earth as both a preventative and a cure as I had the luck to get both Spider Mites and Thrips at the same time on an earlier grow. If you buy food grade you can blow it over your plants, soil and the surrounding areas and it will tear the exoskeleton of the pests apart and dehydrate them. If you have a couple of weeks left that is what I would do now, just be sure to bud wash after cutting as you don't want to be smoking those dead bugs :cough:
I didnt think of that but that would work pretty quickly without spraying chemcals this far into the grow

Food grade?.I will do this..tell me how again please.. Just blow it out of my hand over the area?..I have to do this because it's infested!! ��.. There a few spider weeks too

Yes tommy, just take some in your hand and blow it as a dusty layer over your area and it will eradicate them all soon enough :thumb:

People actually eat food grade DE for the silica (healthy hair and nails) so no problem with handling it ;)

Ok..I took plan A.which was an application of neem oil sprayed heavily with the right mix.. So now I am prepared to extend my grow..but for how much longer should I extend my grow? I had to chop one cola because it was infested..here...
Screenshot_2017-04-01-13-03-46.png
Screenshot_2017-04-01-13-04-23.png
Screenshot_2017-04-01-13-03-27.png

To be honest I think I'd rather share my plants for the last couple of weeks than try anything other than organic remedies or anything strong like neem/cinnamon oil etc as it would affect the taste. The plants themselves don't look like they're suffering too much so let them carry on, unless I'm missing some seriously dying plants :hmmmm:

If they're not killing your plants don't kill your plants yourself. Just let them be or use DE as I mentioned above ^^. No point in adding nasty concoctions to kill them if it's going to affect your plants too at this late a stage :thumb:

I do a lot of hunting and hiking and I work with other people's plants my plants and I work at a dispensary what they ask us to do at the dispensary it's just spray ourselves with a alcohol-based water before you go into any of the rooms that way it kills them on contact and you're less likely to transmit them to where you're going it's just simply 90% alcohol and 10% water and it drives them out instantly just spray yourself before entering

I do a lot of hunting and hiking and I work with other people's plants my plants and I work at a dispensary what they ask us to do at the dispensary it's just spray ourselves with a alcohol-based water before you go into any of the rooms that way it kills them on contact and you're less likely to transmit them to where you're going it's just simply 90% alcohol and 10% water and it drives them out instantly just spray yourself before entering

Is that safe for you? I'm thinking you must absorb some of that alcohol, I'm thinking I'd be half drunk after a few doses of that a day. On a more serious note I can see why it works, I'm just not sure I could trust that for personal use even though I like alcohol in moderation :cough:

The alcohol is just rubbing alcohol nobody wants to drink that s*** put on the other side do you think if you let the plants dry but you could not most of the bugs off or they just on the leaves and not on the bus

Back
Top Bottom