Bumbles Desert Oasis - The Mystery Seeds - Volume 1

Looking great :bravo: I definitely need to convince the wife to let me put a couple outside next year.
Yes! Although it's been quite a LONG... ⛈⛆ season, I'm getting a bit re-juiced as the flowers are now blooming! I am in the opposite boat, I had to convince the wife to go indoors! Lol All she sees is more money spent. So a small room will be set up. But our main goal is to get a routine each spring for an outdoor harvest come Oct. Long days brotha... BIG REWARDS .

Yes! Although it's been quite a LONG... ⛈⛆ season, I'm getting a bit re-juiced as the flowers are now blooming! I am in the opposite boat, I had to convince the wife to go indoors! Lol All she sees is more money spent. So a small room will be set up. But our main goal is to get a routine each spring for an outdoor harvest come Oct. Long days brotha... BIG REWARDS .
I would love to start vegging out a girl now and put her out mid may. Hopefully she will go for a couple autos, I'll have to tell her "no honey, they don't get big" lol.

I would love to start vegging out a girl now and put her out mid may. Hopefully she will go for a couple autos, I'll have to tell her "no honey, they don't get big" lol.
LMAO! Tell her it's Afghani! My wife is clueless on strains, so, my favorite line for a while when she'd ask a question was " Don't worry babe, it's Afghani! " or " It's okay, it's Afghani!" Shed just nod her head like, hmmmm. Lol Yep, I'm a man...

LMAO! Tell her it's Afghani! My wife is clueless on strains, so, my favorite line for a while when she'd ask a question was " Don't worry babe, it's Afghani! " or " It's okay, it's Afghani!" Shed just nod her head like, hmmmm. Lol Yep, I'm a man...
Lol, I don't use filters or anything so every now and then you can catch a nice whiff throughout the house and my wife will say "I thought that one didn't smell" I always say we'll the breeder said it was a low odor strain lol

Speaking of starting out a girl for mid May......, which is my b-day I might add, I've dipped the BEANS in the water and thrown em in the pot!! 5 days in so far and this morning I got a baby poking it's lil stem out. Hoping for 5! JH-autos! They should be ready around Nov/Dec. And, I've got some NYC diesel coming mid week. Those autos will be thrown down in Sept.
420-magazine-mobile800631646.jpg

The Honey Shack is running on about 4 cylinders, some bumps in the road, but we be truckin! ☞.......

Hey Bumble better late then never lol. Imo outdoors wouldn't need to be pruned because the sun can reach the lower stuff most of our grow light cant. Hope you got some good info. Girls are looking great
Thanks dirt. I'm in waters I've never tred before. Don't wanna fudge it up now! Yours are doing great I might add. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah, my NYC Diesel autos showed up today! These will be thrown in Sept. I'm stoked! Hoping I'll have better luck than with my jh beans that are taking their time. Only 2 out of 7 popped so far. It's still mid 90's so I'm thinking that sativa Dom does not like my desert heat. So we wait. I'm glad to have 2. Xave420 did an awesome job on his. This place rocks! The coolest growers, sharing their traits! Sweet
420-magazine-mobile780100884.jpg
Next order we are switching to Gorilla seeds. I'm going to try some different strains. Something dark...

Here's a cool D. I. Y.! Straight from the land of Bumble! First, get a new zippo type lighter.
420-magazine-mobile1102356883.jpg
Pull out the inner casing.
420-magazine-mobile1702100116.jpg
It's packed with cotton and a wick...
420-magazine-mobile1334285988.jpg
Pull that junk out!
420-magazine-mobile1978640165.jpg
All OUT, including wick. IT'S YUCKY SYNTHETIC MATERIAL!
420-magazine-mobile854906027.jpg
Now cut off a decent piece of hempwick.
420-magazine-mobile472977454.jpg
Leave the flint, this will come in handy later. Now see the hole where the old wick was... thread your hempwick through it...
420-magazine-mobile537901685.jpg
Now stuff your remaining wick into the casing. Be gentle, you'll be pulling it out the other end as it gets used.
420-magazine-mobile497075092.jpg
Then place the casing back into its shell, and wallah!
420-magazine-mobile265617437.jpg
You've gone GREEN!!
420-magazine-mobile149731872.jpg
Peaceful blazing... Part 2 of this diy comes tomorrow!

Nice!...Now you need to build a still and make some Canna-fuel for it from your trim. Hmmm may have to try this with mine when its oil season ;) Check my photo gallery for pics of it, really cheap n easy to build. its electric so no booms and it makes some dang good liquor too!

Peace n Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom