Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

Bumble

Hey there brothers and sisters of GANGA LAND! Bumble here. And I'm at it again!!! Oh boy!!
To start things off, I've gotta give out a huge shout to 420magazine.com! The community of growers here is SECOND TO NONE! I have to say that I've nothing but LOVE for all you guys! TRUTH. To many people to mention and that's no shiz. Thanks
So enough of the sentiments, let's talk CANNABIS!!
This will be started as an indoor tent grow and eventually we'll be back outdoors for the spring! I'm re-doing the greenhouse and expanding it for a grow of 12 adults. And I'm going to have all in DBHBB! So there's a ton of preparation ahead as the task list keeps growing. I know Doc runs a nice sterile environment indoors so to emulate that to an outdoor greenhouse grow should be fun. I love clean and am a bit ocd so I'm excited. I've already started gutting the greenhouse and planning the new grow room area. I'll post some pics soon.
So here's what I've got going now...
Tent - Yaheetech 4x2x5.
Lights - Mars hydro 48 reflectors (3 available) I'm only running 1 right now.
Soil - A rerun of my last soil. Pennington H/G amended with Skunklabs. I've turned it and have it drying and waiting to be potted.
Seeds - Bumbles own.
5 of Saturn's revenge.
A Sativa Dom that I crossed with a Skunk # 1. The mom smoked amazingly smooth! Lemon-ee and had a slight bubble gum taste. Uplifting and energetic buzz but if ya over do it... NAP TIME! We are anxious to see what the Skunk did to it! Hmmm...
5 of The Big Ample.
A Heavy Indica that had the whole greenhouse smelling like a Skunk! She was mistaken as a male and put in the corner because she was stupid big at just 3 weeks. Twice as tall as the others so I newbie'd up on her! By the time I pulled her back into the arms of love, she was a wreck. But she pulled through and threw out some purple haired madness! 6 feet tall and stinky stinky! I was the one who trimmed her and she put a Diesel smell up my nose that lasted days! DAYS! And a definite nite time/pain relief smoke. Knock you out! Diesel and skunk! Should be interesting!
Power - Predator 4000 watt generator. This will be thrown in the rotation with our other gens but will be dedicated to the tent. It's ample enough power and is a lifetime warrantied machine! I'll be using the sun as well when available, and it's around a lot in my region. Just pull em from the tent and set in the sun. The room the tents in works great with windows on all 3 sides. I'll put em in at 6pm and run lights til 9. Sunrise is at 7. I'll switch to the generator when needed. We'll figure it out as it goes. It should be sufficient enough for the winter.
Heat - A 2 brick propane heater with thermostat. With proper ventilation, they are life savers out here during the snow season. Which is brief but heavy.
Water - I've my own well and an ample supply of rain water. 5000 gallons at a nearby retention tank.
As most know from my first grow( if not, check it out) I'm off grid! That's right, I'm in the boonies! We are in the high Desert mountains of Southwest New Mexico. And I'm truly off grid. We manipulate the cell phone service for our internet/TV. I'm right on the edge before it goes dead. And only 3 neighbors for miles so we are nicely secluded and cut off from the world! Except the military, who fly by almost daily. It's become routine.
This a my first indoor grow and I'm sure it will be interesting! Here's a few pics...
420-magazine-mobile907742636.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1889930468.jpg
2 days in the pool and off they go to soil. Nothing like fresh from the flower seeds!
420-magazine-mobile1265801415.jpg
Then off to the tent.
420-magazine-mobile375073227.jpg
which has my 22 as well!
420-magazine-mobile446191152.jpg
So now we wait for the Lil buggers to poke their heads through the soil. Hope ya'll have a blessed grow and as always...
Peaceful blazing

Looking good over here!
Thanks CM. Glad to have ya along. I was hesitant to run this winter but you know how that goes, Can't keep my hands out of that dirt! Lol. Tell Nis I said wassup! I'm hoping to do a little training on colodial silver this run just as a test for the summer season so ya'll be Mucho importanto hombres to have in my pocket! Thanks again!

Hey there brothers and sisters of GANGA LAND! Bumble here. And I'm at it again!!! Oh boy!!
To start things off, I've gotta give out a huge shout to 420magazine.com! The community of growers here is SECOND TO NONE! I have to say that I've nothing but LOVE for all you guys! TRUTH. To many people to mention and that's no shiz. Thanks
So enough of the sentiments, let's talk CANNABIS!!
This will be started as an indoor tent grow and eventually we'll be back outdoors for the spring! I'm re-doing the greenhouse and expanding it for a grow of 12 adults. And I'm going to have all in DBHBB! So there's a ton of preparation ahead as the task list keeps growing. I know Doc runs a nice sterile environment indoors so to emulate that to an outdoor greenhouse grow should be fun. I love clean and am a bit ocd so I'm excited. I've already started gutting the greenhouse and planning the new grow room area. I'll post some pics soon.
So here's what I've got going now...
Tent - Yaheetech 4x2x5.
Lights - Mars hydro 48 reflectors (3 available) I'm only running 1 right now.
Soil - A rerun of my last soil. Pennington H/G amended with Skunklabs. I've turned it and have it drying and waiting to be potted.
Seeds - Bumbles own.
5 of Saturn's revenge.
A Sativa Dom that I crossed with a Skunk # 1. The mom smoked amazingly smooth! Lemon-ee and had a slight bubble gum taste. Uplifting and energetic buzz but if ya over do it... NAP TIME! We are anxious to see what the Skunk did to it! Hmmm...
5 of The Big Ample.
A Heavy Indica that had the whole greenhouse smelling like a Skunk! She was mistaken as a male and put in the corner because she was stupid big at just 3 weeks. Twice as tall as the others so I newbie'd up on her! By the time I pulled her back into the arms of love, she was a wreck. But she pulled through and threw out some purple haired madness! 6 feet tall and stinky stinky! I was the one who trimmed her and she put a Diesel smell up my nose that lasted days! DAYS! And a definite nite time/pain relief smoke. Knock you out! Diesel and skunk! Should be interesting!
Power - Predator 4000 watt generator. This will be thrown in the rotation with our other gens but will be dedicated to the tent. It's ample enough power and is a lifetime warrantied machine! I'll be using the sun as well when available, and it's around a lot in my region. Just pull em from the tent and set in the sun. The room the tents in works great with windows on all 3 sides. I'll put em in at 6pm and run lights til 9. Sunrise is at 7. I'll switch to the generator when needed. We'll figure it out as it goes. It should be sufficient enough for the winter.
Heat - A 2 brick propane heater with thermostat. With proper ventilation, they are life savers out here during the snow season. Which is brief but heavy.
Water - I've my own well and an ample supply of rain water. 5000 gallons at a nearby retention tank.
As most know from my first grow( if not, check it out) I'm off grid! That's right, I'm in the boonies! We are in the high Desert mountains of Southwest New Mexico. And I'm truly off grid. We manipulate the cell phone service for our internet/TV. I'm right on the edge before it goes dead. And only 3 neighbors for miles so we are nicely secluded and cut off from the world! Except the military, who fly by almost daily. It's become routine.
This a my first indoor grow and I'm sure it will be interesting! Here's a few pics...
420-magazine-mobile907742636.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1889930468.jpg
2 days in the pool and off they go to soil. Nothing like fresh from the flower seeds!
420-magazine-mobile1265801415.jpg
Then off to the tent.
420-magazine-mobile375073227.jpg
which has my 22 as well!
420-magazine-mobile446191152.jpg
So now we wait for the Lil buggers to poke their heads through the soil. Hope ya'll have a blessed grow and as always...
Peaceful blazing

Lookin mighty sexy!!. I love seed grows. Good luck man. I'll be checking in.

Love the idea of fresh seeds. I'll ride along. You have a nice crew growing. Your cross sounds delicious. It'll be interesting to get to the inevitable smoke report.

I'll sit over here and do my best to listen more than I talk. :laughtwo:

Nice start bro...You fixed your tent I see ;) Everything looks like a go to me. The signature fix is below, just C/P the whole line into your Signature field. Cheers and TC!

Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive
SG. Thanks for the help with the sig, again! You da man bro. I've got those corner pieces you made but haven't had a chance to undo the other frame and install this one but they look cool! Thanks brother.
An off grid grow?! How cool! Sign me up.

:passitleft:
Welcome to the Hive Fuzz! I'm glad to have you along. Love that name ya got!
...:popcorn:...h00k...
Hey hook! Thanks for stopping by! Definitely a plus to have you along. I'll be sharing quite a few bongs with you brother! QUITE A FEW...
Lookin mighty sexy!!. I love seed grows. Good luck man. I'll be checking in.
Thanks Baybreeder! You know that's how we roll! And speaking of rolling...
Subbed. Should be interesting

"carpe diem"
Always good to have a piece of the islands in the desert! Welcome my friend.
Love the idea of fresh seeds. I'll ride along. You have a nice crew growing. Your cross sounds delicious. It'll be interesting to get to the inevitable smoke report.

I'll sit over here and do my best to listen more than I talk. :laughtwo:
Hello there Sue! Glad you made it! There's always room in my Hive for the Blessed Medicine Lady! Thanks for being around!
Well Hell's Bell's let me slide in here too, I'll be quiet too! :popcorn: Ole Rooster1 I'll be in and out.... :peace:
Ha, good ol Rooster! I'm an early riser so you're welcome in these here parts! Great growing your doing my friend. Thanks for coming around!

Peaceful blazing

I'm a little late for the appetizers but I'm here. Bumble goes indoors! Good luck Bumble, you might see me around getting my :volcano-smiley: warmed up. Let's get the party started :)

KiG :green_heart:cheers
Hey Snid! Glad you made it. Yeppers, indoors! Yikes! But I do believe that it will be a great experience. I've got plenty of support from the land of 420. Thanks again. The dip n chips are gone but I believe I'm smelling something burning!

I always look for a skeletal cow head laying on the ground or a rattle snake skin hanging on the fence by your grow area. Either would look right at home there in the desert.:thumb:

Day 1 update: Opened up the tent at about 6:30am. Dawn was creeping out above the mountains but still dark in the grow room so we set em in their spot by the window sill. Sun up at 7 and by 7:30, we have ignition!
420-magazine-mobile1766326229.jpg
an hour later...
420-magazine-mobile1293329100.jpg
Nice. Plenty of sun and with the angle on it for the season, it will be good enough for the preemies. I have a mylar strip I'll be using as a backdrop once they Sprout. Peaceful blazing

High noon temp reading is 86.
420-magazine-mobile2112524551.jpg
Direct sun at noon,nice.
420-magazine-mobile1524605601.jpg
I was a bit worried about the temps, and light supply. Running a generator all day is not the issue. Fuel economics is the issue. A lil under a gallon a day for the wattage I'm using so about a couple dollars a day for a 14 hr shift. So the less I run, the more sun the better. I was against growing this winter because of that very issue. But the wife said we be growing so you know what they say "Happy wife, happy life"!

I like that "we be growing". LOL

Can you put something behind the plants inside to reflect the light back onto the plants if you think it would help? Like mylar or something painted white? Maybe even above them. On that "every little bit helps" thinking.
Just a suggestion. Looks like they're getting good light through the window.

This is going to be an unusual winter grow for me to watch, being up here in the cold north with all the freezing white stuff around. :laugh:

I like that "we be growing". LOL

Can you put something behind the plants inside to reflect the light back onto the plants if you think it would help? Like mylar or something painted white? Maybe even above them. On that "every little bit helps" thinking.
Just a suggestion. Looks like they're getting good light through the window.

This is going to be an unusual winter grow for me to watch, being up here in the cold north with all the freezing white stuff around. :laugh:
Mylar strip for back drop, check!
420-magazine-mobile2125491191.jpg
I'll put it on the tray once they Sprout. Gonna be a challenge keeping em in the sun's tracking. I've more Mylar I'll use as they mature and we cull out the skinnies.

Back
Top Bottom