Bumbles Desert Oasis - The Mystery Seeds - Volume 1

I unfortunately missed this entire grow Bumble, but doesn't mean that a big :high-five: isn't in order. Great job, that's some sweet looking buds hanging. I'll be sure to find your next journal before its all wrapped up. Thanks for sharing Bumble :thumb:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Nicely done mate, I feel ya! Growing has so many perks! Specially when you can use the sun!
Thanks CL. Yeppers, it's really hard to run lights off grid. Generators cost $$ to run and solar power is limited to the daily needs of living. So I've set up a grow for a neighbor down the road. He's on the grid. Got a 3 week old Northern Storm Auto, 5 JHautos germing. Got the lights running 18/6 on a timer and he's watering em. I'm really just waiting til February,I'm redesigning the greenhouse and have a pretty good lineup of what we want planted. And I've got bud enough for a few months. Soooooo, we patiently wait.

I unfortunately missed this entire grow Bumble, but doesn't mean that a big :high-five: isn't in order. Great job, that's some sweet looking buds hanging. I'll be sure to find your next journal before its all wrapped up. Thanks for sharing Bumble :thumb:

KiG :green_heart:cheers
Thanks my friend. It has been extremely rewarding! But now I'm waiting for the spring and trying a few autos at my neighbors. My environment is to unstable in the winter to grow off grid. I've got a grow hole now that needs to be addressed soon! Lol. Helping out a neighbor ain't the same as having my own going here! Hurry up spring! Lol...

Here's a small schwago bud from M3s lowest branch. Pulled Fri, ready last night, we got about 5 grams worth. Super skunky and fruity! We be relaxing now!
420-magazine-mobile2021158019.jpg

Nice job Bumble!!! Ive wonderd howd plants would do in a desert climate. Its hot where Im at too but no desert. So they get full sun all summer? Nothing on top of enclosure? Nice enclosure too! Making good use of what you got. I saw you mention Miracle Grow and then about making soil? I want to show you what Fox Farms did for me this year with my yard grow. I followed their schedule.
Again, nice job bumble!!
Namaste
20160801_075440.jpg
20160818_110424.jpg
20160901_070809.jpg
20160915_100910.jpg
20161003_111615.jpg
20161012_174356.jpg
20161015_121005.jpg
20161015_121005.jpg
20161022_0811171.jpg
20161022_094504.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1766836743.jpg

Good Morning. . Today we up our game just a bit from a greenhorn to a Beginner! I'm 3 months into my first grow and I'm as basic as you can get... Until now. Skunklabs soup combo pack arrived over the weekend. I am a just water it guy and it will grow ( maybe some miracle grow,YUCK), so this is truly neW and a bit exciting I must say. I watched a few Mendo Dope vids on YouTube and other various growers then I found this GREAT site and i am ready to get these girls BIG AND JUICY by harvest!!!
So, today I'll take some measurements and get my feed charts up and running. Also the male is going to get a bigger pot. He's freakishly big and will be latex down a bit. We plan on juicing him once he does his duty. Peace .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Oh I like him

Back
Top Bottom