buying and not getting caught

sniCkercola

hey I have been getting really paranoid before going to get my sacks recently and was wondering when is the best time of day to go get it do you think? I have watched the never get busted again so I feel good about my hiding spots in my car but not sure what time would be best day or night? anything else to ease my worries would be helpful. thanks.

in my opinion, well depending on where your going, say a house then a real quick in and out (i would never suggest in and out of a house all the time) i would do during the day where there's a lot of traffic going in and out of the streets. If your meeting out in public i don't know when the best time would be, you have to study your surroundings and learn from it. So to sum it all up. i only have to say is
"Be Smart With Yourself and Surroundings"

in and outs are good some of the time, but to avoid heat in busy areas, stay at the house for 15-20 minutes if possible so it seems like your at the house for a reason instead of just to pick up your bag of weed, other than that use common sense. if it doesnt seem like a good idea to go into the house or meet your dealer in public get them to meet you somewhere else or pick up later. it isnt worth getting arrested and having a criminal record.

I have always been a fan of the anti in and out....take your time as to not blow up the spot...its the constant in and out that blows up the place to begin with....roll up a J or an L and pass it around, take a bong rip,....it doesnt really matter what time it is...if you dont act suspect, then you wont be a suspect....dont drive like a moron and you wont have problems...i was even told by my VA Doctor that even though its not bad to smoke a lil mj here and there the hardest part is the getting it back to your house...getting caught is what makes it illegal...

I like to go during the day and be casual about it. If I go to someone's house, I stay (if I can) for about 10-15 minutes. If you can, WALK.

If driving, HIDE IT. Act natural, don't be high or whatever when driving to make a deal. If pulled over, act like you would if you don't have anything. If they want to search the car, tell them no you're in a hurry. You can say no.

Don't meet up at the same place every time. I don't like meeting someone at thier car. That's too obvious sometimes. If I meet at a store, I like to go in.

Hi first thing's first are you buying an ounce? a pound? a gram?

I would pick up during the day first thing like 9 am-10 am. That way when I'm driving on the road or going in and out of a house, it's not so suspicious. You can have to get anything in the morning to start your day. If it is 4pm and your waiting on a side street in a car it will be more suspicious or if you're going in and out of a house when everyones getting home. I would also try to plan my visit to when no one else would be going there and be the first one, that's why I'd go first thing in the morning.

If you are just buying a gram I would say there is no reason to be paranoid. Just wear some underwears and throw your dubsack in there or something. You'll be alright. Don't be stoned and wreaking of weed when your going to pick up, if you go there sober and everything there's no reason you'll have trouble. -If your getting an ounce or something though I would suggest you DON'T WALK. I used to prefer to walk when I was younger so if I saw anything I could run and hop fences. If you have an oz on you your pockets will be bulging, unless you have a big jacket or a pocketbook. So I would suggest to drive, if you have the stinky green leave the windows down. Just throw it in the back or something and bury it under clothes. Another reason I say this is, one time me and a friend were walking from picking up bud, I had like 2 grams in my jacket pocket. A cop pulled up to us slammed on his break hopped out and had us put our hands on the walls and was a second away from searching us right way, he would of found it easily. They were looking for these 2 other kids who were on foot that just got into a fight. If your walking it just increases your chances of getting caught and has more people see you then they would if you were driving.

I would go during the day, the earlier the better.

I'd say the day but the night can be safe as long as you go about it right. Just remember to be quick and casual.

It also helps knowing what time cops change shifts. around here shift changes for the city pd are 3am 11am and 7pm. doing business around these times, preferabilly right before these times because its right before the end of their shift and cops are less likely to give people trouble right before they are about go home because this could hold them up. just act casual and be quick...youll be fine.

well I am high of my ass of my new sack so its all good. I am really cool about it, plus the dont get busted dvd has helped me with confidence in my hiding of my stash. thanks for the support this is such a cool place.

Back
Top Bottom