Cal mag deficiency?

Cheffrey

Is this calmag def? Anything else?

20220712_195344.jpg

Doesn't look like a magnesium deficiency, to me. I'd expect the "veins" to be green while the areas between them yellowed.

But, as Emilya stated, you haven't presented enough data to determine exactly what the issue is, and certainly not enough to even guess at its root cause. Please provide more pictures - old growth, new growth, and entire plant. Also mention what, how much, and how often you are feeding it. Also the water source. Along with pH information. And what type of media the plant is being grown in.

There should be a stickied thread near the top of the list that explains what sort of information a person should provide when asking for Rx assistance.

EDIT: I did not realize that you'd posted this thread in the general Frequently Asked Questions section instead of the Problems, Pests, and Disease Control one. Here is the thread that I was referring to:

@Emilya gets to be a dentist :rofl:.

It came from the top of plant
Hi Chef

3 things well if you include yes and a nod to the above information already given to you, those things also.

1. Calcium def and maybe starting to get a little hungry overall.
2. How old is she?
3. Reason? Have you checked pH? It doesn't absorb in a large pH range, minimal when you compare it to all other nutrients cannabis needs.

I have found that a slight pH adjustment paired with a shot of a pH balanced Cmag supplement will help stop the spread. You will not be able to save the leaves though, they will remain spotted. No biggie.

Back
Top Bottom