Can I use this Aloe Vera juice?

pointer80

Hello all, I was wondering if this aloe vera juice is OK to use for my garden? It say's it's 100% inner gel fillet and 99.8% pure aloe vera but the ingredients includes citric acid. Would this be OK to use?

Attachments

• IMG_6141.JPG
    IMG_6141.JPG
    408.2 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_6142.JPG
    IMG_6142.JPG
    366 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_6140.JPG
    IMG_6140.JPG
    391.7 KB · Views: 173
I never used aloe myself but I just did some reading on it, I think I might try! pointer80 I'd suggest hitting one plant with it and seeing what happens. Then tell us!

Hello all, I was wondering if this aloe vera juice is OK to use for my garden? It say's it's 100% inner gel fillet and 99.8% pure aloe vera but the ingredients includes citric acid. Would this be OK to use?

To clone?

Ok

I'm sure It would work. I don't see any problem with It. Aloe vera Is good for lots of things, due to It being natural. Try 2 teaspoons at first, and wait a few days. If no harm to the plants, I would use It.

Very helpful! Thanks @Kodiak420 for referring me here. Now to figure out the application rate using this product.

@pointer80 Did you ever end up using this product? I just bought some yesterday and would like to know the dilution rate for this. Thanks

I use a powder form of aloe mixed 1tsp to gal. My grandma would use aloe on her oramentals strenghtens stems and leaves and helps with nute tranfer throughout plant when used as a drench. I do use as a foliar and as a drench, when drenching do not mix with other inputs. I foliar spray young veggers for stems and nice foliage, also IMO is a preventive for mold and mildew in high humidity. Hard for spores to anchor to a healthy leaf. I dont know about that product but the label states quite abit of sodium.

I dilute everything first bc I'm so afraid I'll do something wrong. I purchased the same bottle but to be on the safe side I put a bit in her room temp water and spray her.

Back
Top Bottom