Can someone please tell me what is wrong with my plant?

Sorry. Also I have been watering by weight. I tote my plant in & out every day & move it around all day chasing the sun I have 2 very healthy veggie gardens & house plants & outdoor flowers galore. It’s definitely not a watering problem

I’ve been using well water. Should I be using some other kind of water? I’ve only fed the plant twice. First time 25% & another time at 50%. Today I transplanted into a larger pot & watered with rain water. I haven’t tested the ph lately because I’ve misplaced my meter. Thank you for your reply.
I do not have the experience to advise you but could the plant just need a moment to settle if you transplanted it today?

No reply about what kind of water I should be using?
Sorry was busy helping out a few other people on here , The water I would use is R.O. (reverse osmosis) that has nothing in it, not even minerals which you can get at a water depot in 5 gallon bottles in most cities.... Or if you can't go that route you could use tap water or your well water corrected to optimum ph levels for your strain.

I went to look at the plant with a flashlight & can’t find that spot anywhere And I figured out that the white specks are perlite. I had the plant sitting to the right of the pot I was about to put it in when I was dumping the perlite into the new pot Soil was I’ll send a pic plus perlite, peat, & compost. When I transplanted today I left it in the original soil & added only a good topsoil beneath & around the original soil.
3E3A89CB-BDCE-434C-BB75-39D672FF7F39.jpeg

Yes. I know that but I’m not trying to flower it. I’m hoping it’s female so that she will be my Mamma plant to take clones from. I plan to keep her in veg. I’m impatiently waiting until she is 60 days old before I take a cutting so I can find out from the clone what sex it is. Green light only at sleepy time

See??? You ain’t trippin here2, just curious is all.

Keep at it, and you’ll be successful with this. Seems like ya got a level head on ya, so keep em green and have some fun.

I also think it looks like nitrogen toxicity but also know I haven’t given it too much is why I’m so stumped. So spider mites cause nitrogen toxicity? I haven’t seen any webs or anything.

I do not have the experience to advise you but could the plant just need a moment to settle if you transplanted it today?
No. I transplanted it today because it seems to be in distress & I wanted to check the roots & figured I may as well transplant it then so I wouldn’t have to disturb it twice since it needed transplanting soon anyways.

clawing leaves can be a few things like too much N or over watering. If your soil has ferts in it and your feeding it too it can be difficult too correct. I’d personally repot it and start again rather than trying to correct the original soil which can be time consuming.

you stated that you looked for bugs but without a loupe or microscope you won’t see them they are pricks of things.

them tiny white spots are a dead give away, it’s a process of elimination as a lot of problems all look the same.

it’s all part of the fun of gardening.

yep smart move repotting it, it will need a day or two to bounce back.

The tiny white spots are perlite from when I repotted it 100% sure about that. Gonna treat it for bugs tomorrow whether it has them or not. Added only top soil when I repotted it. Nobody has answered my question about the water yet.

When I checked it was within range but I can’t remember what it was. Gonna test it again later today. Also gonna test the soil again. What I’m worried about with the well water is that it may be building up on the roots.

Yes. But I’ve misplaced it. Hoping to be able to find it tomorrow. I’m living in cramped quarters. Gotta get rid of some of this crap or stick it to the ceiling or something!

Back
Top Bottom