Lemon Daddy Clones DWC Home Build

Gazza308

Hi there, I’m running some clones I took from my fist aeroponics run.

I like to build my own systems, so this run I’ve decided to try out dwc for the simplicity of the design and ease of maintenance.

Tent 3x3x6

Light 400w mh hps

Nutes Canna auqa vega + flores

Strain Lemmon daddy clones

This was the aero setup from last run from which I took my clones.
F1243E8F-95E1-472D-BE0D-77FC618784D6.jpeg
77A6F8BD-7B6A-4453-BBD6-D648F441A81C.jpeg

I should go ok this run, had a few lessons from the aero run, which really helped me get my head around what is required to grow good weed.

As long as I keep the temps stable and maintain a good ph and ec range I should get these baby’s pumping.

And the dreaded spider mites, gave me something else to think about too.

thanks for the well wishes

It’s winter here atm, bit of a battle keeping temps in range, main reason I’m running hps. Yeah looks pretty straight forward the dwc, compared to the aero which was still fun just time consuming.
G'day
I hope I'm not being rude but could you please explain your set up to me as I'm confused with pics.What is Dwc ?

G'day
I hope I'm not being rude but could you please explain your set up to me as I'm confused with pics.What is Dwc ?

DWC or deep water culture is a style of hydroponics, some people refer to it as bubbleponics.

It’s just growing the roots of the plants in a rich nutrient solution of water, we use an air pump and air stones to oxygenate the water so the roots of the plants don’t drown. It’s the same kind of equipment you would use in an aquarium.

Welcome and good luck, looking nice, my only question is r those net pots removable? Only reason I ask is what r u going to do when they get bigger?

I just lift the whole lid and sit it on an angle so I don’t have to mess around too much and I added a drain hose on a tap valve so I can take water samples and drain easily when I mix up new batch of nutes.

Dwc build

B7AA0DD3-50DF-454D-9A2F-EE0B01E43A72.jpeg
83C1A46D-4235-4BF2-AFE5-F7AAAE317D70.jpeg
Nice. I have that exact 100L crate from Bunnings. I was wondering if I could squeeze 2 plants in it. You've answered that question
It’s winter here atm, bit of a battle keeping temps in range, main reason I’m running hps. Yeah looks pretty straight forward the dwc, compared to the aero which was still fun just time consuming.
Bloody freezing at the moment. Bring on September

Back
Top Bottom