Lemon Daddy Clones DWC Home Build

Grow my pets
image.jpg

So I dump me res every fortnight and new batch of nutes, pretty straight forward I fill 80 liters with tank water into my tub, I’m running 1/2 strength so that’s 10ml per 10 liters, so 80ml of my a then mix then add 80ml of b.

Then I let it sit for a couple hours, I then check ph and adjust and that’s it. Easy peesey lemon squeezey lol
Awesome information Bro
Cheers ,has helped a lot

So bro
Do the baskets sit in the Nutes 24/7 or do I still have more to learn

I personally like to have the water level sitting just inside the bottom of the basket when you start with clones or seedlings , that way it helps the roots find the nutes faster. As the roots grow down I can lower the water level you want layer of space and air that’s what makes the roots go crazy, it’s the oxygen that makes them boom.

I personally like to have the water level sitting just inside the bottom of the basket when you start with clones or seedlings , that way it helps the roots find the nutes faster. As the roots grow down I can lower the water level you want layer of space and air that’s what makes the roots go crazy, it’s the oxygen that makes them boom.
Gotcha bro

I’ve seen net cups at bunnings too, I got mine from the local h
Everything looks good just make sure there is no light going through the lid on your tote.

I did check that out before I started, no light getting in so I’m algae free. I did spray paint my last lid but over time it starts to flake off.

As the plants grow it shades out the lid too.

I have a 40w aquarium heater in my res just to keep temps golden. I have it set on 26c and that keeps it around the 20c mark.

Do have to keep an eye on it, if the weather gets warmer I just turn it off at the power board switch no need to disturb the system.
Hey Gazza, you might wanna lower the temp on that aquarium heater. 26 is to warm, you will end up with pythium, lower it to 22 and you will be fine. Good luck:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom