4x4, First DWC, Bubbleponics, Charlotte's Web Clones

Plants are going strong, did a ressy change tonight.

Here’s a shot of my Charlottes Web clones’ roots.
686B079A-5F18-4368-8A5A-7D1ED0E06D2F.jpeg
2B6D7A08-4C5A-45A7-8E56-4766E6D041B8.jpeg
32656269-8266-4B08-8EBF-71D81AABF3AD.jpeg
nice thick stems there. nice work

Hiya buddy nice grow. Glad to see your enjoying the benefits of hydro. The growth rates are nuts by comparison eh. I do nft sometimes and you've really gotta watch the size, even autos get enormous in it. Nearly Shit myself the first time I used it lol.

Ya, I can’t ever see my main grow being anything but Hydro. I’m getting far better results this way, than I did in Promix.

The tent is full and I still have so much longer to go.

Alright! Time for give me your best guess...

These plants won’t give me a definitive answer to the sex question... I’m having a tough time, and I have waivered a few times but these look like pointy Calyxs pre-pistil.

Thoughts?

Sativa 1:
79755BD6-828A-4EC1-A7BD-14AB4C1944E9.jpeg
F0B245F7-1695-4F6F-8DBC-F9CE1CF42926.jpeg
B2E6A7F0-56C3-43E8-9F9B-4D6B0C7EDA7E.jpeg
5B23BC3E-19FE-4F79-9CFD-B2B0C02E6C12.jpeg

Sativa 2:

B0AB0315-3928-4795-A107-9555D7EB46EF.jpeg
E15D1269-A9F6-4D39-A994-1AF69031CEF6.jpeg
34E9DCD4-1AD6-48E7-81FD-C7B57BEC082D.jpeg

Ya, I can’t ever see my main grow being anything but Hydro. I’m getting far better results this way, than I did in Promix.

The tent is full and I still have so much longer to go.
Yeah man, a lot of people avoid hydro thinking it's complicated but as I'm sure you'll now agree it's about as easy as it gets. I've been in pots the last year due to complications and risk of intrusion so had to keep everything ready to strip out but I'm In the clear now so be cracking that reservoir back up in a few weeks. Can't wait like. Getting total withdrawals lol. Growing in pots sucks :(

Alright! Time for give me your best guess...

These plants won’t give me a definitive answer to the sex question... I’m having a tough time, and I have waivered a few times but these look like pointy Calyxs pre-pistil.

Thoughts?

Sativa 1:
79755BD6-828A-4EC1-A7BD-14AB4C1944E9.jpeg
F0B245F7-1695-4F6F-8DBC-F9CE1CF42926.jpeg
B2E6A7F0-56C3-43E8-9F9B-4D6B0C7EDA7E.jpeg
5B23BC3E-19FE-4F79-9CFD-B2B0C02E6C12.jpeg

Sativa 2:

B0AB0315-3928-4795-A107-9555D7EB46EF.jpeg
E15D1269-A9F6-4D39-A994-1AF69031CEF6.jpeg
34E9DCD4-1AD6-48E7-81FD-C7B57BEC082D.jpeg
only saw one that looks like a "nanner" . nice close ups too.

Yeah man, a lot of people avoid hydro thinking it's complicated but as I'm sure you'll now agree it's about as easy as it gets. I've been in pots the last year due to complications and risk of intrusion so had to keep everything ready to strip out but I'm In the clear now so be cracking that reservoir back up in a few weeks. Can't wait like. Getting total withdrawals lol. Growing in pots sucks :(

It's funny you mention that, I am at a cross roads myself. Our house is for sale, and I have been locking my garage and telling realtor that my dog in there and doesnt like people. LOL

We have found a place we want to buy so I need to drop my price to get it competitive, but I have 7-8 weeks minimum left. I have made clones, but there's a strong chance I will need to abandon this grow for the sake of fam.

DWC is easy if you have a good understanding of PPM and PH, and you have the money available to do it properly. (ie: larger air stones, a few extra nutes like Hydroguard) but more importantly you have the space to do it.

DWC is a lot messier than soil during the ressy change, so if I was growing in anything but a cement floor, I'd like stick to soil.

I take daily reading of my ph / ressy temp / ppm's but I could walk away for a few days and everything would be great. If you neglect DWC it can go wrong VERY fast, so it doesnt fit the casual gardener's mindset very well.

The growth I'm seeing from DWC is far stronger than anything I had done is soil.

To sum it up, soil is easy to grow in and difficult to master. DWC is easy to do with the right equipment and nutes, it doesnt take much to master. (from what I can tell in my first DWC grow)

So is DWC really that easy? I started with soil figured it be easy so far not so much. Just felt like DWC had to be watched a lot to keep ph and ppms right. Among other things but I'm not getting the growth I have seen with DWC.
It's just following numbers on sticks mate. Ppm Number goes up add more water. number goes down the nutes aren't strong enough. Feed it right strength, the number stays the same and you only need to adjust the ph every 5 days or so. And that s just a few drops from a bottle and a quick stir.
Not enough of a certain nute and you just put some of it into the res. Too much of anythi g and you change the res.
Non of this adding one thing to get another or having to top dress, hand water and grow your own worms lol. No worrying about what's happening in the pot because you're numbers tell you exactly what to do so there's no guesswork. No flushing plants went shit goes South.
Literally just follow the numbers on the sticks and pretty much nothing can go wrong. Easy peasy.

It's just following numbers on sticks mate. Ppm Number goes up add more water. number goes down the nutes aren't strong enough. Feed it right strength, the number stays the same and you only need to adjust the ph every 5 days or so. And that s just a few drops from a bottle and a quick stir.
Not enough of a certain nute and you just put some of it into the res. Too much of anythi g and you change the res.
Non of this adding one thing to get another or having to top dress, hand water and grow your own worms lol. No worrying about what's happening in the pot because you're numbers tell you exactly what to do so there's no guesswork. No flushing plants went shit goes South.
Literally just follow the numbers on the sticks and pretty much nothing can go wrong. Easy peasy.

Amen!

Having said that though I've currently got 2 grand worth of hydro gear and lights I'm hardly using cos I talked my mate into buying it all and he got.....drum roll......tatatatatatat fuck all was about 2oz there of shitty n tox weed after 5 months but it all went mouldy! awesome. His Mrs was going mental so said I'd give him 15 oz for it. Still due him 10 and the only thing I've used was 200 quid worth of nutes and the 600 quid fan. Brilliant. Just paid 3 grand worth of weed for 800 quid of gear and my Mrs is going mental

Having said that though I've currently got 2 grand worth of hydro gear and lights I'm hardly using cos I talked my mate into buying it all and he got.....drum roll......tatatatatatat fuck all was about 2oz there of shitty n tox weed after 5 months but it all went mouldy! awesome. His Mrs was going mental so said I'd give him 15 oz for it. Still due him 10 and the only thing I've used was 200 quid worth of nutes and the 600 quid fan. Brilliant. Just paid 3 grand worth of weed for 800 quid of gear and my Mrs is going mental

HAHAHA I built my gear up over the last year. I've got about 3k worth of gear and nutes, which is perfect for what I want. My next venture is to grow my seed collection!

I think I'm around $600 or so in this and only grew 3/4 of an ounce since November. It was ok stuff low mids/ low quality. Nothing impressive :( but I'm hopeful and learning.

My bud is the most expensive bud on the planet I'm sure! It would have been cheaper for me to buy weed, but I want to know what I'm smoking, and I enjoy the process.

I love these things like a pet...

Back
Top Bottom