First Ever Grow: DWC With Remo Nutes & Ethos Seeds

Scrogs work well if you do it right.
Yeah I’d imagine it does I see some pretty full tents from it. Just seems like a lot of work and extra hassle. Not saying I don’t have the time, just not sure it’s the easiest with plain dwc.

Would be almost impossible to change a bucket unless it was fully automated some how.
Yeah most people that run dwc Scrog use RDWC but I don’t have the space for an external res and all the piping. I’ve seen dwc buckets with the Scrog fastened to the lid, so you take the lid off and the Scrog lifts with it. Seems the only other way.

Just a visual update. Still not much going on. Figured I’d see more by now.

Attachments

• B59493BE-752C-4E24-83B6-BD2384CC6681.jpeg
    B59493BE-752C-4E24-83B6-BD2384CC6681.jpeg
    710.8 KB · Views: 57
  • 9427F60F-2A5E-4A08-99C0-C5EFC9FE79D8.jpeg
    9427F60F-2A5E-4A08-99C0-C5EFC9FE79D8.jpeg
    580.7 KB · Views: 58
Give it time, it’s just doing it’s thing.
Yeah I’m going to give it time lol not like I’m going to cut it down or anything I just feel like it’s pretty slow going. 2 weeks in I expected more change

I’m just waiting until I can defol again. I’m going to leave it for a few more days. They are getting mighty bushy and light isn’t getting much past the top layer of fans. I want to do it already just not sure it will be a good idea. I don’t want to shock it again before it even throws pistils out the tops.

I’m just not sure if it’s focusing more energy on developing leaves instead of flowers right now.

Stretch can take 2-3 weeks you won’t see pistils until around day 14 of 12/12. It could go longer. Wait until you see pistils establish themselves before any defol.

Stretch can take 2-3 weeks you won’t see pistils until around day 14 of 12/12. It could go longer. Wait until you see pistils establish themselves before any defol.

You’re talking pistils on top? Like the pistils are growing on the growth nodes. There’s a few at every node. I’m thinking I should wait until everything has pistils before I defol again.

I’m not much for waiting lol. Once veg was active I wasn’t waiting for anything lol just watchxing it grow. But now I’m waiting again lol. It’s kinda like when I was waiting for the seedling to develop. Like watching paint dry again lol

You’re talking pistils on top? Like the pistils are growing on the growth nodes. There’s a few at every node. I’m thinking I should wait until everything has pistils before I defol again.

I’m not much for waiting lol. Once veg was active I wasn’t waiting for anything lol just watchxing it grow. But now I’m waiting again lol. It’s kinda like when I was waiting for the seedling to develop. Like watching paint dry again lol
They look just fine as PW said , have you seen Bassman59? Good stuff for what your thinking!

They look just fine as PW said , have you seen Bassman59? Good stuff for what your thinking!
Thanks I just went and scrolled through the first 2 pages and seen his theories. Basically what I’ll be doing next grow.

I regret doing defol when I did a few days into flower. I messed that timing up. Should have been a few days before flower. I’m just hoping I didn’t hurt them too much. If anything, I think I killed some stretch and I set the flowering cycle back in time. I’m sure they’ll catch up and finish strong. Just a longer waiting game now.

Thanks I just went and scrolled through the first 2 pages and seen his theories. Basically what I’ll be doing next grow.

I regret doing defol when I did a few days into flower. I messed that timing up. Should have been a few days before flower. I’m just hoping I didn’t hurt them too much. If anything, I think I killed some stretch and I set the flowering cycle back in time. I’m sure they’ll catch up and finish strong. Just a longer waiting game now.
Your welcome, I did one yesterday on day 43 of flowering. Didn’t realize there were that many buds under all those leaves . Less than two weeks left on this grow , he defoliates at 45 days flower !

Your welcome, I did one yesterday on day 43 of flowering. Didn’t realize there were that many buds under all those leaves . Less than two weeks left on this grow , he defoliates at 45 days flower !
Yeah I seen 2 different times for defol that I’ll stick to from now on. I’ll be sure to trim it down a few days to a week before I flip. I think I’m going to mainline next grow to keep things a bit more neat and spread out. See how that goes in comparison to this grow then maybe I’ll dabble in Scrog the grow after if I feel like it.

Back
Top Bottom