First Ever Grow: DWC With Remo Nutes & Ethos Seeds

Just got through a bunch of defol, but I got cut short by lights out. Man my hands smell like heaven but the sticky is for real. I’ll probably take some extra off tomorrow to finish it up and leave it until harvest.

Really hoping it gets more light to the buds, which it already noticeably will.

I kept off the bloom nutes and astroflower for a few top ups to care to the nute burn but I added a bit more back in today. Just bloom no astroflower. Astroflower is heavy potassium, and I think that’s what was too hot. I’ve got no deficiencies just the burn so clearly backing off was the right plan.

I’ll post a picture tomorrow after I fully finish trimming it up. Saving the trimmed leaves cause they were gathering some sugar. Looks a lot more like a budding plant now, and less like a bush.

I love the smell. Very fruity.

Out of curiosity, to the people who still read these, what kind of ppm can you get away with during flower? I know every plant is different just looking for some numbers that you’ve successfully ran.

One plant is looking real strong and the other is lagging behind. At least a few weeks behind the other which kinda sucks. Will make the whole harvest and dry a little harder.

On almost looks ready for harvest but the top I checked had barely any milky trics test so I know I’m not there yet. I’m waiting for an amber or 2 then I’ll flush. But when I flush, I’ll have to flush the whole tote for a couple days then add nutes back for the second plant.

I hadn’t considered this issue to be an issue in the 2 plant tote but plants finish at different rates so now I’m switching to pails next grow 100%. Makes life easier. Maybe I’ll even do 3 plants if I have enough air to bubble them.

I think I’m going to flush in the next few days. I didn’t want to cut them both at the same time, as they were on a bit different flowering paths, but in my opinion, I want to cut them and dry them at the same time so I can dry them in my tent with a humidifier running. Otherwise drying two plants at different times will be a pain. Also flushing 1 plant in a 2 plant tote is basically impossible. Lol. So I’ll chop them both the same day. And dry in my tent.

Only question left unanswered is wet or dry trim. Id imaging wet trimming is probably easier. Only reason I’d lean towards that. And I guess what day I’m chopping.

Guess my flush will decide what day when it starts getting yellow.

Probably going to start flush tomorrow. My one plant has some amber trics and the other will probably be an early harvest. But I limited myself with the 2 plants In 1 tote. And no where else to dry. Fingers crossed my next grow is a little closer together time wise. Going to switch to individual pails 100%. Probably buy them tomorrow. Hoping 1 stone per pail is good.

Got busy so I just put straigh ro water in today. My one plant was already starting to yellow even with nutes in the res. She’s ready but my other will be a preemie harvest sadly. Live and learn I suppose.

Will it be good smoke still at least? I know the one will be super dank but the preemie I hope isn’t a waste

F2246335-F34C-4D2E-8E04-4739B4BA9222.jpeg

Ended up with 10oz dry. 165 from the one plant and 122 from the other. Weight might go up or down a bit I’m going to get some bodeva packs tomorrow to toss in and keep the humidity even.

I’ll be making butter out of the trim just going to order a decarb box to keep the smell down.

Next grow will be a bit so I can clean, finish my setup changes and tape and sand my basement so I don’t have a dusty grow space.

I guess mods can mark this as completed.

Back
Top Bottom