Canada now has legal edibles: BC prices expensive

Online friends, id say where but don’t think I’m suppose to on threads.....

Super happy with where I buy from, I wait for sales, new products ,& do math per mg

Cheapest was a 330mg delicious large choc cookie, $12.....

Pancakes brownies and cookies were on sale, 650mg, $38ish

2 batches of 10 for pancakes and damn good!!

I truple infused with cannbutter and coconut oil lol but so damn good

Nothing like your own...... waiting it to dry ....

So bought a half lb trim for $160

Made two oz batches of olive, coconut oil and butter

2 oz left....

Couldn’t wait needed meds, what can ya do!?

Hell I got a oz in the mail rn, should b here for tomorrow, try and stretch till I’m done drying....

So what ya gotta for meds

Actually have it on stand by lol

I’ll crush the whole thing,
Hit the couch , saving for a lounging night

Had a 150mg lemon lime Lollipop the other day

Sooooo good and straight to the dome
Amazing,
Was $14 or 15 but hell of a ride!

Half of what u pay for is nostalgia, & somebody else doing the job of making it .....

Just like anything else

Since discovering malawi cobs on this forum, and making them, I wont be buying any edibles. Eating .5 gram of a well made malawi cob is by far the best buzz I have had with cannabis.

I have made cobs with a few harvests now, and my last attempt using 1/4 of my harvest yielded me 60 grams of some very enjoyable cob.

@Budstachio Dude, I'm thinkin you need to check those numbers. They seem off by maybe a magnitude of 10? A lollipop with 150mg sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. Maybe....the lolly had 15.0mg? Cookies with over 300mg? That's asking for litigation cheers brother :thumb:

My first experience with edibles came in the form of an online brownie. 4 Pieces arrived so I asked my wife if she wanted 1. Smart wife said I will wait till I see what happens to you. I eat one brownie. About an hour later I am buzzing along. Says to smart wife, I have some stuff to do in the garage. No sooner do I get there that I thought whoa. getting a wee bit HIGH. I sit down and 10 minutes later I am feeling OK. I stand up and that's where everything changed. Felt like I was gonna puke so grab a bucket and let er go. yuck. Sat back down and thought I am higher than I want to be. Much higher. So 10 minutes later I stand up and puked again. Thought I will just go lay in a cool bath. I start filling the water and just as I reach forward to shut the water off I puked again. My bath water now looks like a sewer and I am very high. I empty the water and hit the shower. Clean everything with straight water and refill tub. Wife comes in and says what are you doing. I says did you eat a brownie. She says no. I said good. Only eat a 1/4 at most. Next day I tried a 1/4 and it was good. seller never sent instructions. When I give away cookies I will tell whomever the recipient is only try this much and wait 90 minutes.

@Budstachio Dude, I'm thinkin you need to check those numbers. They seem off by maybe a magnitude of 10? A lollipop with 150mg sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. Maybe....the lolly had 15.0mg? Cookies with over 300mg? That's asking for litigation cheers brother :thumb:

My number are spot on friend,

I like em strong, but I know what I need and can handle.

, I’ve only had lemon lime but there’s more flavors

Was true spectacular

I’ve been saving the 330mg cookie, kinda scares me, but I’ll man up and hit the couch one day, when I need it

:Namaste:

Attachments

• 82FF7636-66CB-49AF-81CF-3E841DA47000.jpeg
    82FF7636-66CB-49AF-81CF-3E841DA47000.jpeg
    269.4 KB · Views: 134
My first experience with edibles came in the form of an online brownie. 4 Pieces arrived so I asked my wife if she wanted 1. Smart wife said I will wait till I see what happens to you. I eat one brownie. About an hour later I am buzzing along. Says to smart wife, I have some stuff to do in the garage. No sooner do I get there that I thought whoa. getting a wee bit HIGH. I sit down and 10 minutes later I am feeling OK. I stand up and that's where everything changed. Felt like I was gonna puke so grab a bucket and let er go. yuck. Sat back down and thought I am higher than I want to be. Much higher. So 10 minutes later I stand up and puked again. Thought I will just go lay in a cool bath. I start filling the water and just as I reach forward to shut the water off I puked again. My bath water now looks like a sewer and I am very high. I empty the water and hit the shower. Clean everything with straight water and refill tub. Wife comes in and says what are you doing. I says did you eat a brownie. She says no. I said good. Only eat a 1/4 at most. Next day I tried a 1/4 and it was good. seller never sent instructions. When I give away cookies I will tell whomever the recipient is only try this much and wait 90 minutes.

Yup seen that happen, gotta know before ya go!

Start low till ya know, and know what ya need.

Tolerance is different for everybody, that’s a fact, and edibles hit people differently.

Which is Probably why I like them so much, and the ease nowadays, food, oils & capsules especially. concentrates are fantastic!
I luv um!

It’s a different beast these days, But really we just gotta know personal limits

I just made a bag of pancakes this with 650mg distillate in it this morning
2 batches of ten - 20 total

So each one has 32.5mg thc.

Three for breakfast - 32.5 x 3 = 97.5mg
(Froze the rest)

got a good glow and a solid start to the day!
-Had a infused oil splash in my coffee too

- I did put infused coconut oil on them as a topper, I like 100mg basically my standard :yummy:

But we’re all different
Go slow, tiny tastes, enjoy and be safe
:Namaste:

@Budstachio Hats off man! I stand corrected. Had no idea anyone made lollys that strong. Cheers bloke!

Anyone that scores off the legal market for decent meds is getting ripped off.
we need people to buy from the legal market or else they're gonna take away our growing lol. i was reading an article in the news section here about how they really lost some money and also lost / losing the confidence of the buyers.

I just wanna grow my 4 plants in peace lol.

Back
Top Bottom