Canadian Xpress Nutrients?

mrmcgoo1

First of all im new on this forum so i'd just like to say hello to everyone and also.... Has anyone tried the Canadian xpress range of nutrients, Im using them for the 1st time i got the single bottle of grow a single bottle of bloom and one called head masta, regen-a-root and the wilt guard. Ive also got some bud blood by advanced nutrients. Id be really pleased to have some feedback from people who have used any of these. I normally use sensi A-B and then PK 13-14 which ive also got again.However the Canadian xpress stuff came with my aero kit so giving it a bash. Touch wood everythings going fine at the minute. Any input is much appreciated people

First of all im new on this forum so i'd just like to say hello to everyone and also.... Has anyone tried the Canadian xpress range of nutrients, Im using them for the 1st time i got the single bottle of grow a single bottle of bloom and one called head masta, regen-a-root and the wilt guard. Ive also got some bud blood by advanced nutrients. Id be really pleased to have some feedback from people who have used any of these. I normally use sensi A-B and then PK 13-14 which ive also got again.However the Canadian xpress stuff came with my aero kit so giving it a bash. Touch wood everythings going fine at the minute. Any input is much appreciated people

Never heard of that brand, but I know that our sponsor Blue Planet Nutrients grows some killer plants! :)

Never heard of the other stuff but any advanced nutrients are good

Back
Top Bottom