Canna Banana Bread Recipe

aprosjat

I thought I would add another recipe for you guys , only had 50g of Canna butter left over so decided to make Banana Bread.

Ingredients:

Turn on the oven to 180 deg C
Butter a loaf tin and line with parchment

140g of Canna Butter , I bulked it up as I only had 50 g
140 g of Caster Sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp of Baking powder
140 g of Flour
2 large bananas mashed

Method:

1. Cream the butter with the sugar until the sugar is not grainy when you taste ( the best part of baking ) with an electric mixer.
2. Add 1 egg in at a time and mix , then the next and mix and then 40 g of flour then mix
3. Put the mixer away and grab a large spoon or spatula
4. Add the remaining flour, tsp of baking powder and the mashed Bananas and fold in the mixture
5. Pour into the baking tin and place in the centre of the oven for 50 minutes.
6. Once done pierce with a long knife or skewer and make sure it comes out clean , if not bake for a further 5- 10 minutes
7. Let it cool in the tin for 10 minutes
8. Turn out onto a cooling rack and let it cool for a further 20 minutes
9. you can ice it or just eat it the way it is , mine is still in the oven and will post a pic once it is done.

Enjoy...! o_Oo_Oo_O...:Namaste:

Awesome! I was holding out for @Ms Stank recipe! Lol

Thanks, @Bonsaiweed will need this also
My wife @Farm Girl had an amazing shortbread recipe....instead of fighting/masking the herbiness, it actually adds to the flavor. She's busy making soap at the moment, but maybe she'll post if we keep on her....:)

I need to find a moment to find it then to type it up. Its been a few years since I made it so the recipe is buried in the binder somewhere. And it's not a cannabread version but I'm sure you'll make it one!

Back
Top Bottom