Cannabis changed my life for the better

Hey all, I am a USAF Vet '86-'91 . I use Cannabis to treat depression , pain (from degenerative disc disease),and side effects of my prescribed meds for depression. I used to take 6 Vicodin a day, that was 3 years ago. Two years ago I received a doctors note approving MMJ for my conditions. 6 months ago I told my VA Doc to keep the Vicodin as MMJ was working better. 5 months ago I had a laser acupuncture therapy as a result of me turning down the opiates. I have had a total of 4 treatments and I feel great. Cannabis helped me kick the opiates and find better treatment. I have changed my diet to deal with the increase in bad cholesterol (one of the few negative side effects of THC), which has given me more energy. I consume cbds to fight the munchies and jittery feeling from high levels of THC. When the VA tests my blood its says THC content: High. Everything else is awesome!! It was because of this site that I was able to find the scientific info to help my VA Doc make a better decision. Thanks :420::circle-of-love:

glad to hear it brother. that is what the system was set up for good to know it is actually working.Hope you continue to improve.

Back
Top Bottom