Cannabis Dust: Simple Consumption, Unexpected Potency

“Better mousetrap” indeed. I love the simplicity as much as I like the potency and buzz. I most like how widely adaptable this is across the membership. This is something anyone could try.

I skewered the test. :rofl:

Before I realized what I was doing I licked my fingers. This is a double-cycle batch that’s somewhere in the 18 mg/ml range, and the second cycle was with Dark Devil Auto. It’s gonna send me to space on top of the Dust dose.

I’ll give breakfast and dust another try tomorrow. Today I’ll just let this ride out. :slide:

Well, it is minus 24 celcius here this morning!!! Yikes!!!
This is an interesting thread. I sort of have tried variations of this in my "Weak Weed" thread. I have been mixing my dust into jam or peanut butter. It also seemed to me that the peanut butter worked better (fat)?? I also mix in some lecithin. My problem is that my weed is so weak - I need about a 1:1 ratio and I then spread about 3 teaspoons on a bagel or toast - but the taste is real "weedy".
PS - This part is not scientific at all and I may have imagined it (at my age lots of stuff goes haywire) but my farts smelled funny (not their usual bouquet) - If I had a dog I would have blamed him!!!

“Better mousetrap” indeed. I love the simplicity as much as I like the potency and buzz. I most like how widely adaptable this is across the membership. This is something anyone could try.

I skewered the test. :rofl:

Before I realized what I was doing I licked my fingers. This is a double-cycle batch that’s somewhere in the 18 mg/ml range, and the second cycle was with Dark Devil Auto. It’s gonna send me to space on top of the Dust dose.

I’ll give breakfast and dust another try tomorrow. Today I’ll just let this ride out. :slide:
WHOOPS

This is an interesting thread. I sort of have tried variations of this in my "Weak Weed" thread. I have been mixing my dust into jam or peanut butter. It also seemed to me that the peanut butter worked better (fat)?? I also mix in some lecithin. My problem is that my weed is so weak - I need about a 1:1 ratio and I then spread about 3 teaspoons on a bagel or toast - but the taste is real "weedy".
PS - This part is not scientific at all and I may have imagined it (at my age lots of stuff goes haywire) but my farts smelled funny (not their usual bouquet) - If I had a dog I would have blamed him!!!

The fragrance of your farts is directly related to the quality of food you ingest and the relative health of your gut. If you’re noticing a change it suggests to me that your gut flora are adapting to some new input.

How long have you been playing with your peanut butter regimen? Incidentally, they call them firecrackers, and they’re fierce hitters. :cheesygrinsmiley: Are you decarbing first?

Are you decarbing first?
Yep - I grind my stuff (which is real leafy) then decarb in mason jars at 225 F in toaster oven for 2 hours. My mixture has been sitting for about 10 days now (I've been doing other experiments)
I will try another hit tonite to see if aging has any effect (aging the mixture, not me) I may also mix in some honey or something more liquid and sweet.

How long have you been playing with your peanut butter regimen? Incidentally, they call them firecrackers, and they’re fierce hitters. :cheesygrinsmiley: Are you decarbing first?
I tried Jam a couple of times and then PButter probably 4 or 5 times over the last 2 weeks. This experiment is hampered by my weak weed - The taste is not nice because of the 1:1 ratio - I would assume that 1:4 ratio with good weed would taste waaay better and more punch. I only try this method in the evenings.

I tried Jam a couple of times and then PButter probably 4 or 5 times over the last 2 weeks. This experiment is hampered by my weak weed - The taste is not nice because of the 1:1 ratio - I would assume that 1:4 ratio with good weed would taste waaay better and more punch. I only try this method in the evenings.

I eat a lot of dry weed. I know what you mean about taste. Lol!

Actually, I’ve been experimenting with 1:1 ratios lately, mixing Carnival (sativa-dominant high-THC) with Candida (sativa-dominant high-CBD) and I’ve found the buzz to be quite pleasant, possibly a little racier than the Carnival on its own, but I like racy. :cheesygrinsmiley:

What strain are you using?

A small update of sorts.....

I know the test was skewered by the oil ingestion, but it’s still been 6 hours since that initial dose, and I’m just now feeling the need for anything more.

Afternoon @Rifleman. :hug: Have we tempted you to try? It might be a way to stretch stock between harvests, but aside from that possibility it’s a damn good buzz.

I know you appreciate a good buzz. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm nearing harvest and was going to make some cobs, and here you go throwing something else in the mix for me to try. o_O I reckon as long as I have something else on my list, I'll have one more reason to get up in the mornings. :rofl:
:passitleft:

I'm nearing harvest and was going to make some cobs, and here you go throwing something else in the mix for me to try. o_O I reckon as long as I have something else on my list, I'll have one more reason to get up in the mornings. :rofl:
:passitleft:

Well there ya go. :laughtwo:

You’ll love this. :hug: All it takes is decarbed bud and a coffee grinder to get it to really fine powder.

Thanks.... :passitleft:

It was time. :laughtwo:

Afternoon @Rifleman. :hug: Have we tempted you to try? It might be a way to stretch stock between harvests, but aside from that possibility it’s a damn good buzz.

I know you appreciate a good buzz. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Buzz ? Did someone say buzzzzz ? :cool: Today is a brownie day. I'm still not back to work and didn't have anything better to do than a wake, bake, snuggle, & munch. Riding a wave of mellow. :surf:

What strain are you using?
The only thing I know about strain is when I'm trying to get a big block of firewood into my furnace!!!!
Actually, I have no idea what I have - this is my first rodeo - unknown seed and no experience growing!! All I know for sure is - it's weak!!

I also bought one last December. Filled some capsules with cannabutter. used a syringe without the needle to fill them . pain in the butt as i had to slightly warm it and a couple caps melted. and it is 8 celcius here......
Screenshot_2020-02-14 Capsule Holder Tray Filling Machine Tool for 100 Size 00 Gelatin Veggie ...png
20200128_174246[1].jpg

Odd that you mention that GreenJeans - I sometimes notice that my urine smells like pot when I pee after waking up. This is only happens after I have taken the “dust” caps the day before.

Odd that you mention that GreenJeans - I sometimes notice that my urine smells like pot when I pee after waking up. This is only happens after I have taken the “dust” caps the day before.

Interesting..... I’ll be alert.

Back
Top Bottom