CannaButter In 7 Easy Steps!

Hmmm well i'm not familiar with how the bud turns up after being vaped in the volcano, is it golden brown? If so then yes 14 grams is the least you should use, I find that this is just enough to get me fucked up.

And I have always wanted to make some THC oil, but it's very hard to find 99% butane. Any ideas on a good place to get some?

Yes, its golden brown, it looks the same when vaped from the volcano as it does from my VaporBros, nothing different. I'll give the 14 grams a shot, tho if it is just enough to get you fucked up I might need to save, cuz unfortunately my tolerance is back up to almost a gram to get me high at all... shitty....

as for the butane, im not too sure if I (and by 'I', i mean me and my friends) even use the 99% stuff, but thats a good call... Any normal butane refill works well enough tho.

^ Ahhh ok well then i'll just buy the closet to 99% I can and see what happens. Thx for the info.

Good luck with the cannabutter, if you have any questions along the way just PM me.

sounds good bro, thanks for the help as well.

^ I wouldn't think so, Paper towels are meant to absorb liquid which means they wouldn't drain the cannabutter properly.

And I have always wanted to make some THC oil, but it's very hard to find 99% butane. Any ideas on a good place to get some?

in Canada you can get it at the local drug store, I believe it's called Isopropyl, and its 99% works great. To make honey oil use lots of bud, for normal weed or "hashish" oil is mainly leaf,shake and leftover trimmings. I have some friends that used to cook the shit up quite a bit so I will see if I can find some easy instructions from them.

hows the smell when cooking with cannabutter? I live at home so a house that reaks of weed after baking a batch of brownies may not be the best thing for me

Hey hash, last time i made cannabutter it was with bomb ass leaves, but i was wondering what kind of weed u had in the pictures, because all chopped up like that makes it look like stress. I was wondering if u meant 1 ounce of chronic or 1 ounce of stress.

sQuirly In this tutorial I used 5 grams of fresh nug and about 7 grams of vaped bud, which I mentioned in it already.

Anyway it doesn't take to long to break it all up, just call up a few trusted friends and it will take no time.

Grg3135
When making cannabutter there is definatly a smell, it doesn't really smell like weed but it does smell, If you have good ventillation It won't stick around.

Hash said:
^ Thanks alot Mrs. MV, lol just make sure that any guests eat them up thinking they are just plain old cookies.
You can do that when you use the oil or butter method. And if you use frosting too, you dont hear anything about aftertaste or unusual flavor either. It is always good and they come back for seconds too but without crushed weed in it, you would never know it until you ate some and even then you wouldn't unless you had done it before and knew what it was going to feel like.

Caution should be used when made and given to unsuspecting people unless you know them well. It would be like spiking the punch at a party and finding out someone is allergic to alcohol and they wind up at the Emergency Room. A fun prank can turn bad sometimes and no one wants to be responsible for that. Keep it fun.

MRS MV...:smokin:

cincyreds said:
can you use a buncha paper towels instead of a cheesecloth?
If you cant use cheese cloth then use nylons - just any kind of pantyhose will do any style or color. They are good for just about anything that calls for straining thru cheese cloth!

MRS MV...:smokin:

Great write up!!! I enjoyed the read :)

I have been to this site many times, I should have joined long time ago...

s2

That looks so fucken beautiful....i'ma try that.....get really fucked up....
nice job.....

Had a few questions about the ratio of herb to butter. I see the standard is about one pound butter to one ounce herb. If you were to make brownies, you would just use whatever amount of budder is required for the brownies right? I plan on making some brownies with one ounce of i guess lower grade herbs (mech), which I got an ounce for 50 bucks. I wanted to put the whole ounce into one batch of brownies. Say the recipe calls for a half cup of butter. When I make the budder, is this amount of butter enough to absorb everything out of a whole ounce of herb? And how many people do you think this one batch of brownies is good for?

Dude, 1 oz for half a cup of butter is fine, your butter is gonna be hella potent that all. Just make sure all the bud you put in there is well covered with butter. Don't put to much butter. Then again, while your making butter, why don't you just put the whole pound in there. I mean you'll have some left over cannabutter for the next time, just freeze it and you're good.

How many people is it good for, well that all depends on how potent your butter is. Try eating one or 2 brownies, wait 45minutes to an hour, see how it goes, eat and other, wait a little longer. Remember that the thc has to be digested first then you'll get it's effects, its not like smoking were you feel the effects almost instantly.

Good luck and tell us how it goes.

Should the stems be taken out? After the brownies are made how long are they good for if I vacuum seal them? Should I freeze them even if they're vacuum sealed?

Hash said:
sQuirly In this tutorial I used 5 grams of fresh nug and about 7 grams of vaped bud, which I mentioned in it already.

Anyway it doesn't take to long to break it all up, just call up a few trusted friends and it will take no time.

Grg3135
When making cannabutter there is definatly a smell, it doesn't really smell like weed but it does smell, If you have good ventillation It won't stick around.

Whats it smell like?? is it a smell that would upset people in my house? 🤘

I already made my cannabutter, and it came out great, but I noticed the brownie box says to only use 1/2 cup of vegetable oil (butter) is that gonna be enough? It doesnt seem like thatd be enough THC for a whole batch of brownies.... then again ive never done this before :) Can anyone clear this up?

Back
Top Bottom