cant seem to get past high

stoned_seabass

i have a problem with getting stoned...i cant seem to get stoned anymore. perhaps its my tolerance, or the fact ill only smoke one bowl...but even if i smoke too, i still dont feel it...am i just taking it wrong? hmmm that sounded bad
or could it be the fact i havent cleaned my pipe in a while and its hard to get hits?

if y ou think it is ur tolerance just chill out for like a week and youll b blown agian

1 bowl isnt that much....more will get you higher

hmm sounds like a plan

Tolerence is a bitch. Someone needs to find a cure for that. If you don't smoke for a couple days it comes back down a little. Excercise also helps a lot.

well i think the verdict is in...im stopping for a bit to lower tolerance. besides, its quite dry here and i have none anyways. i play ddr religiously about everyday, which i dunno consists of a workout, but its kept me pretty slim. thanks for the ideas

Clean out your pipe, take a break from the hooch for a few days, and then smoke and fly, and we'll excuse you while you kiss the sky :smokin:

Oh, and don't think to yourself that you're not gettin' high when you smoke, otherwise you won't feel high. Try not to think about it, and just go with it. :peace:

Go ahead and help yourself out and get a Vaporizer they get you extremly ripped

Throw some keef on top or smoke a blunt. Blunts always do the trick!!

Maybe try to find some better weed. If your smoking regs, get hydro. If your smoking hydro get exotics. If your smoking exotics, then you are blaaaazzzzed

I noticed you said your pipe was dirty, how dirty is it? If it is extremely dirty it may be stealing some of your smoke. Clogged draw holes and mouthpieces will tend to attract more resin and smoke then clean ones. Also try just smoking less often, you can still smoke everyday, however try smoking only 1 time, maybe two bowls out of a clean pipe. That should do the trick.

Back
Top Bottom