Do you get keep getting more high?

S

StonedMeatwad

Whoa, this is a hard question for me to phrase. Or at least when I'm as stoned as I am now. Heh.

Okay, well.. here it goes. Like, for every blunt/bowl/joint/whatever you smoke, do you get more high or is there like, a... point where you can't get anymore stoned? Like, a ending point... Can you only get SO high? Haha. I hope what you all get what I'm asking. :grinjoint:

I've read many places that there is a point where you can only get so high regardless of how much weed you smoke. Anything else is just unnecessary/stupid. I've never tried it myself, never had the urge to smoke that much weed.

I know right after I take a hit, that that one is the one that put me over. I know my high won't be as good as it is right now.

I have a high tolerance for drugs period.

Herb is no diffrent (herb is not a drug imo.)

man for me atleast i have my ups and downs...after smokin nowfor about 3 years i sometimes get higher than I ever had and then i dont get so high...so it just depends on the bud u get

GREAT question man...Damn I want to try that out now. I work tomorow, so I'll try it Monday.

yeah i have smoked myself sober to hippy but everyone else can tell you are blazed as hell. but i guess you are so high you feel normal but look in the mirror next time you will be fucked.

There's no point where I stop getting high. There is, however, a point where I just get so I high that I pass out and, consequently, stop smoking.

There is a point where I either get sick, pass out, or just go sober.
It usually takes an entire day of nonstop smoking to get to that point, though.

ScottyBThatIsMe said:
There's no point where I stop getting high. There is, however, a point where I just get so I high that I pass out and, consequently, stop smoking.

Man that sooo deserves a compliment. I am the exact way.
Rock on man you got it!!!!!!!

edit: Bro that was so like me I had to add a plus to you reputation. Wooo Hooo

KWT4Legalizing said:
Man that sooo deserves a compliment. I am the exact way.
Rock on man you got it!!!!!!!

edit: Bro that was so like me I had to add a plus to you reputation. Wooo Hooo

Haha, you'd be the only one to add a postive point to my rep so thanks bud :grinjoint: keep on tokin'

Usually if my friends and I have already smoked a few blunts, I can't get any higher. But it's smart to keep smoking if you want to stay as fucked up as you are. :)

there is a stopping point for me atm. ive been smoking alot of high mids for about the past 6 months & there is a stopping point & i hate it, but if im lucky im gunna get some blueberry!!!! hopefully thatll get me extremely high like i used to. weed tolerance sucks.

I can only get so high and i have to smoke to keep it up but i always get the best highs in the morning when its my first smoke of the day. Like now i just woke up to a nice bowl of chronic.

Back
Top Bottom