How much to get you stoned

AlaskanBud

Now i know you can't get as stoned as the first times you have smoked ( first 30-50 times ) but how much weed does it take for you to get redonkulously stoned.

it takes 2-3 bowls for me personally, so in so il get killer stuff and il only need a bowl

Depends on the strain - even after all these years of heavy smoking, there is still the occasional "One hit & walkaway," but most require several bong rips or a joint get get me well medicated.

:peace: and :Namaste:

For me, it really depends on the strain... but if it takes more than a few hits... shites bunk!
I smoke all day long everyday... most days... I'm a semi retired jack of all so, I have lots of time to enjoy my wares everyday... I wuv it!

haha i cant wait to be retired and smoke as much as i want, but yeah NCal i do love me those one hit wonders

When I was going through a lot of weed (10g+ a week) it would be anything over about 5 cones - I now only smoke every couple of weeks and have turned into a one hit wonder! but it also depends on my mood.. if I'm angry it takes a lot despite how long its been since I last smoked.

Been smoking for about 4 years now.. and I still get pretty high with half a joint.. if it's bowl hits - about 3, problem is I can't stop! after a half hour later i finish the joint.. after another half hour later I roll another and finish half the joint and so on and so on... and just when am about to go to bed I realize I finished just a little under a half n 8th.

For me it just depends on how much I've smoked lately, if I haven't smoked in weeks then 1 bowl or less basically and then when I was smoking for months straight it was 3-4 bowls. speaking of which..catch you guys later :rollit:

I've been smoking for nearly a year, and if i smoke 1 pack in my pipe (about .25 of a gram) im high as fucking hell. I normally wont even pack it full. Only like .2 or .15 so i can still function.

I love it. XD

medicated 1-2 bong hits
ripped 4-5

normally smoke 3.5 durring the day to keep my pains away, and a gram right before bed to keep me asleep (i suffer from a lot of nerve damage, and phantom pains are a b###h.. not to mention.. cannabis is the only medication i can take that doesnt eventually make me addicted, or get bleeding ulcers in my stomache causing me to puke blood. which has been explained to me, that it if i continued on those, i would eventually die from it.. so go ahead and tell me cannabis is more dangerous.)

weigh out a quarter gram of the best shit you can get your hands on and that should do the trick.

Back
Top Bottom