Capn's Closet: Nitro Lemon Haze 2022

CapnButter

how are all of you? thank you for joining me in my first DWC grow! also I'm back to growing :yahoo:my last journal is abandoned because I was dealing with Covid and I didn't really have enough strength to document a grow but were back and better than ever.

The Strain: Nitro Lemon Haze. It is a sativa with mental health benefits like reliving stress and anxiety.

Its life so far and the future: It sprouted really easy from the rockwool cubes and I was impatient :cheesygrinsmiley: so I put it in the bucket right away ( even though it probably should have gotten a little older) but it seems to be doing well and if you saw in one of my other post I was worried about the leaves because they got purple underneath but @Bill284 reassured me that it should be ok. My tent is kinda big for just doing one plant but I want to trellis it later on probably a week before flower and try to spread it out as much as I can and keep a flat canopy.

Nutrients: I am using advanced nutrients trio perfect ph technology. I'm diluting the nutes and kinda trying to let the plant tell me what it needs. feeding every week by emptying the bucket and filling it with about 3.5 gal of water and about 1/4 what the bottle recommends.

Temp/RH: The temp was staying around 75f and dropping to around 65 in the darkness so I kept it 24/0 until I could figure something out. I ended up using a space heater to keep the room temp at 75f all around so now it 18/6. The humidity has been staying around 50% - 60% but after the space heater it seems to be staying at 50%.

Photo Jan 17, 2 24 26 AM.jpg
Photo Jan 17, 4 45 48 AM.jpg
Photo Jan 17, 10 33 41 PM.jpg
Photo Jan 17, 10 33 49 PM.jpg
Photo Jan 17, 10 34 03 PM.jpg

Thank you for tuning in. if I missed something lmk with an @.

how are all of you? thank you for joining me in my first DWC grow! also I'm back to growing :yahoo:my last journal is abandoned because I was dealing with Covid and I didn't really have enough strength to document a grow but were back and better than ever.

The Strain: Nitro Lemon Haze. It is a sativa with mental health benefits like reliving stress and anxiety.

Its life so far and the future: It sprouted really easy from the rockwool cubes and I was impatient :cheesygrinsmiley: so I put it in the bucket right away ( even though it probably should have gotten a little older) but it seems to be doing well and if you saw in one of my other post I was worried about the leaves because they got purple underneath but @Bill284 reassured me that it should be ok. My tent is kinda big for just doing one plant but I want to trellis it later on probably a week before flower and try to spread it out as much as I can and keep a flat canopy.

Nutrients: I am using advanced nutrients trio perfect ph technology. I'm diluting the nutes and kinda trying to let the plant tell me what it needs. feeding every week by emptying the bucket and filling it with about 3.5 gal of water and about 1/4 what the bottle recommends.

Temp/RH: The temp was staying around 75f and dropping to around 65 in the darkness so I kept it 24/0 until I could figure something out. I ended up using a space heater to keep the room temp at 75f all around so now it 18/6. The humidity has been staying around 50% - 60% but after the space heater it seems to be staying at 50%.

Photo Jan 17, 2 24 26 AM.jpg
Photo Jan 17, 4 45 48 AM.jpg
Photo Jan 17, 10 33 41 PM.jpg
Photo Jan 17, 10 33 49 PM.jpg
Photo Jan 17, 10 34 03 PM.jpg

Thank you for tuning in. if I missed something lmk with an @.
Oh no! Not the vid. :(
I hope you have recovered fully my friend.
Hopefully its a nice fun grow and everything goes well. :thumb:
I'll hang out and enjoy the view from the back of the bus.

Stay safe
Bill

Very nice start, and glad to hear you’re feeling better! Had it myself a year ago last April. Was not a pleasant experience! Took about 2 months to get my “wind” back.
I totally feel that man. I got it when it kinda was first getting bad but it didn’t suck as bad as the second time I got it. I’m glad your feeling better to my friend. Than you for stopping by and looking at the grow

The plant is looking beautiful today! I gave it some nutrients and drilled some holes in the side for better access for the tubes. I also up potted it and made some better holes in the pot it was in. ( I made this dwc setup all my self from supply’s I found at Home Depot. Spent probably in the range of 45 - 60 bux) the roots already made their way through the holes and are doing amazing with no sign of discoloration.
C4AD9B38-5BE9-40CF-A86B-463DAF70E4E4.jpeg
E2B19F8B-7837-4843-A37D-65BD119A78C2.jpeg
56FC9FE6-0955-4CF4-842E-EB7FE133FA15.jpeg

On other news I just setup one of my old phones in the tent on a time lapse so I’ll throw that in this journal in a couple days or maybe a week or maybe longer just depending on if the phone can survive being on that long :laughtwo::laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom