Carmelicious Closet Grow

Smokey McBud

I would like to start this thread by mentioning that I lie constantly... All pictures that I may post I found on the internet. I like to make up hypothetical stories about growing illegal substances because it gives me a thrill that my dull life does not provide for me... Anyways, shall I continue.

I purchased some seeds from a seed bank, in my new little closet room I currently have 4 plants... 2 Carmelicious seedlings, A Bagseed, and a Random from said seed bank,

Started with Bagseed, has been about 7 days since being soiled, two carmelicious seedlings that have been in the dirt since Sunday morning and the Random, that I just germinated 48 hours ago, and planted earlier tonight.

I have pics to post, whats the easiest way to thread them?

Something is wrong with my Bagseed plant. Has second pair of leaves coming in, but the first pair are curling up and browning at the edge. Overwatered?? Help.

I would like to start this thread by mentioning that I lie constantly... All pictures that I may post I found on the internet. I like to make up hypothetical stories about growing illegal substances because it gives me a thrill that my dull life does not provide for me
Are you serious

I have pics to post, whats the easiest way to thread them?
welcome back Smokey McBud, below is a link on how to post up pics. It goes rather quick once after you do it the first time.

This is the Bagseed, the pictures are awful quality but maybe you can see how the leaves are turned up? There are browned also. No contact with lighting.
NewImage3.jpg

NewImage4.jpg

Another shot of the Bagseed. ^ ^ ^

Down Here v v v We have a shot of the two carmelicious seedlings.
NewImage2.jpg

And here is a shot of my system. Going with wick watering techniques. 4 Ft span lighting, two bulbs 3300 lumens each. Timer on for 18/6.
NewImage.jpg

About 3 inches, maybe 4.... one girl* just shot right up tall... too tall for my liking, but she'll fill out. Hopefully ladies :)

What makes the leaves turn up like that? Haven't even nuted em yet.

So, one of my 2 carm sprouts just isn't doing so well. I don't know why, the others look great! Leaf tips are yellow and droopy. :smokin: Idk what to do about it!

CABYJ2PS.jpg
This is the bagseed, doing well now...

CARDL15Q.jpg
This is the Random from seed bank

CAUOAMHL.jpg
]Carm plant, droopy.... What happened? This Carm seedling was planted at the same time.
CAQOQMO8.jpg

The leaves turn up like that in order to fully utilize the light they receive. Have they stopped stretching? How do you know you have a girl already? ;-)

Hoping for girls, don't know for sure. Wishful thinking perhaps :cheer:

I really wish I had a better way to post pictures, I need a digi.

One of my plants has the edges of nearly every leaf browned and turned up. I DONT KNOW WHYYYYYYY.... and I dont know how to fix it :( The others look good enough but... this one just bites. :scratchinghead:

what can I do?? this is my first grow and i really want it to work out... :(

So i snipped the bottom leaves that were sick.... good idea or no? :bitingnails:

Hard to say to say. It will cause some stress which doesn't help with trying to revive herself

Though by now I suspect you already know the answer.

So how are the girls doing now. I'm interested in this, and the other Carmelicious, grow because I thinking about buying some of these seeds. Though Im hearing mixes things about the only seedbank that caries them.

Back
Top Bottom