Outdoor Grow - First Time Grower

SoCalDude

Hi this is my first grow and I've decided to grow outdoors. The strain that I'm growing is Carmelicious. I grew them through germination and the first 2 weeks of vegging under a 6500k fluorescent tube light. After the 2 weeks I transplanted them directly into my 8'x4' outdoor open-garden-bed. I used Sub Cool's Soil mix for the bottom layer of soil ( about 2 ft layer). The top soil consists of a mix of 6 bags of cheap top soil and 3 bags of FFOF (approximately 1 foot layer.) I usually feed every 3 days and water either every day or every other day depending how moist the soil is. I'm from southern cali so sometimes it gets pretty hot and the moister evaporates pretty quickly. I use FF: Big bloom, Grow Big, and Primordial Solutions products: Rootamentary and Sea Green, Superthrive, and Insect Frass. From this day my plants are 34 days old. any constructive feedback would be nice, again im a new grower and this is my first

THESE ARE MY 2 BABIES

Resampled_2013-05-09_16-24-23_132.jpg
Resampled_2013-05-09_16-24-19_602.jpg

Nice start, SoCalDude!

Looking great so far, and very healthy. Nice garden you have going there -- gave you some reputation points for getting the journal up and a great start to your first grow. Looking forward to following along! :goodluck:

:popcorn:

cool thanks, for the rep. looking forward to it. expecting all the help and pointers i can get. Im getting little brown spots that turn into holes in my fan leaves. was wondering what the hell that's from. Also, its been almost 5 weeks since i dropped the seeds into soil. I am wondering when it will they start to show sex. I think i forgot to mention how much sun it gets, which is around 6 hours a day( ALL THE SOUTH SUN). i hope thats enough.

To who that is reading these post. I could use some help. I put a few questions up a couple days ago and never got a response. Sorry if i sound impatient, not sure how long it usually takes to get feedback on here. Had another question for the veteran outdoor growers about LST. Was wondering if its bad for the plant to keep it at a 90 degree angle for the entire duration of the plants life. I need to keep the plant low and concealed. Low profile is a must

To who that is reading these post. I could use some help. I put a few questions up a couple days ago and never got a response. Sorry if i sound impatient, not sure how long it usually takes to get feedback on here. Had another question for the veteran outdoor growers about LST. Was wondering if its bad for the plant to keep it at a 90 degree angle for the entire duration of the plants life. I need to keep the plant low and concealed. Low profile is a must

No, it is not bad. :thumb:

i planted these from seeds on 4/06/13. the strain is carmelicious. Question is, how long will they take to start showing sex?

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom