Zen1221's 6000w HPS Grow White Widow - Carmelicious - Bubalicious - Sensi Star 2012

Re: Zen1221's 6000w HPS Grow White Widow - Carmelicious - Bubalicious - Sensi Star 20

howsit bro!

looks damned fine! cant wait to see your white widow tacky as fug! ive done a few commercials in the past and lost 80 fully mature plants one time to the dreaded two spotted mite/spider mite!(not to mention a wicked heatwave we suffered for a few weeks- 40degree++ celcius days!) it SUCKS! BUT... i found a local supplier(5 hours drive north of me/overnight courier delivery) of predator mites, ive used them before in smaller numbers but when it comes to spider mite infestation they can remain latent in the darndest of places! this is the link of the place i personally order from, its in New Zealand so i dont know if its a viable option for you, you may be able to get something similar in your area?? Bioforce - Mite-A (Thrips Predator) .Mite E and Mite A are the ones.. i used Mite E- ordered 4000 and set them to work in a grow i did a year ago. i got infested and these arrived on my doorstep 2 days later.. each pred mite will consume around 4-5 spider mites per day and reproduce every few days.. and once they've eaten most if not all spider mites they cannibalize and eat each other! fantastic option for recovery and a great option for prevention.

your plants look very healthy dude.. are you cropping them? they look like they've been tipped/cropped u gonna supercrop them??

look forward to seeing them in full flower! all the best!

:Namaste:

Re: Zen1221's 6000w HPS Grow White Widow - Carmelicious - Bubalicious - Sensi Star 20

sorry, just saw your post where you mentioned you have been topping them.. doh! :]

awsum stuff!

howsit bro!

looks damned fine! cant wait to see your white widow tacky as fug! ive done a few commercials in the past and lost 80 fully mature plants one time to the dreaded two spotted mite/spider mite!(not to mention a wicked heatwave we suffered for a few weeks- 40degree++ celcius days!) it SUCKS! BUT... i found a local supplier(5 hours drive north of me/overnight courier delivery) of predator mites, ive used them before in smaller numbers but when it comes to spider mite infestation they can remain latent in the darndest of places! this is the link of the place i personally order from, its in New Zealand so i dont know if its a viable option for you, you may be able to get something similar in your area?? Bioforce - Mite-A™ (Thrips Predator) .Mite E and Mite A are the ones.. i used Mite E- ordered 4000 and set them to work in a grow i did a year ago. i got infested and these arrived on my doorstep 2 days later.. each pred mite will consume around 4-5 spider mites per day and reproduce every few days.. and once they've eaten most if not all spider mites they cannibalize and eat each other! fantastic option for recovery and a great option for prevention.

your plants look very healthy dude.. are you cropping them? they look like they've been tipped/cropped u gonna supercrop them??

look forward to seeing them in full flower! all the best!

:Namaste:

I tried predator mites when I had my spider mite infestation, I got 10,000 of them with no luck. I already had a HUGE infestation at that point though so i think it was to little to late. This grow I've using floramite during veg and neem oil during flowering. It kills all the spider mites on the plants but then in two weeks like clock work the little bastards come back every time. It looks like I'm thinning out there numbers though, every time they come back it's less and less and they don't really have time to do to much damage in between sprays. I think I'm going to get the predators as prevention next grow and see how that goes, seems like it would save alot of headache if its effective. Thanks for the advice alkhemist.

here's an update on my flowering plants, I had a problem with nute burn two days before these pics were taken. I had to flush each 5 gallon bucket with 10 gallons of water to get rid of the built up nutes, it looks like it helped, they look alot happier and are starting to blow up again:) they are now 35 days in:
Carm_end.jpg
Carm.jpg
20120828_200946.jpg
20120828_201123.jpg
20120828_200926.jpg
20120828_200937.jpg
20120828_201119.jpg
20120828_201113.jpg
20120828_201103.jpg
20120828_201056.jpg
20120828_201049.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom