CatfishKnight's Grow Room: 420's MarsPro Cree128

Hi I am CatfishKnight.
I will show pictures of the building of my Grow Room and then use only the (3) MarsPro Cree128 Led lights.

Screenshot_2015-07-20-16-43-02-1-1.jpg

I have a 10' x 20' Insulated room built onto the end of my house. I will be putting a wall in the middle for a 8' x 10' Grow Room...

Post_4A.jpg

My wife is the crazy for "Man Tools". I buy her power tools for Birthday, Christmas, and Anniversary. I am so lucky... Lol...
Post_4B.jpg

Wife installing middle Insulated wall. Will be 4 sections. Two middle sections will be doors to open.

Post_11.jpg

Post_31.jpg

Post_22.jpg

My Homemade Air Filter / Exhaust Muffler on a movable cart...
Also a Black Radiator Heater incase the Temp drops below 75 Degrees.

Post_5C.jpg

Insulated wall done going into the Grow Room. The two middle doors are on hinges to open up to make a wider opening.
20151021_173746.jpg

Green water hose going into Grow Room
20151021_172443.jpg

Also green water hose going into a 27 gallon container with a water pump in it and two Air Stones...
20151021_172711.jpg

Hi TheCelt.
I guess I am really lucky she loves constructing stuff and gardening.
What ever tools I want I buy them for her instead. lol. and I still get to use them.

Glad to see you started a journal Catfish :)

My wife would like to help me like yours does, but I would have to have an ambulance on standby LOL

Such a lucky man you are! My better half just likes to bake and pick the strains, but that's going to be a fine room when it's a said and done with. Subbed this is like a dream grow room! :thumb:

Such a lucky man you are! My better half just likes to bake and pick the strains, but that's going to be a fine room when it's a said and done with. Subbed this is like a dream grow room! :thumb:

Yes I have been wanting a nice Grow Room for a long time... Last year I used my extra cash to help build my Wife's Green House in the back yard. Now this year it is my turn to build my Grow Room. I have never used Leds before so I went all out in buying some from MarsPro. Was a little nervous about doing that but hopefully will save in electrical bill and will not get as hot in the room. :)

Where in the World is Waldo?
I mean "Where in the Grow Room" is the Camera?
20151022_183635.jpg

This what the Camera is seeing, the entrance to the Grow Room...
20151022_193813.jpg

Back
Top Bottom