Catnip

Westmoreland

420 Member
I have had some catnip growing in with my plants. A couple times when I transplanted one would start to grow. I have cats so I know where it came from. I let them get a little big and take them out and plant them in a container. Stick them in my window. They actually grow good together. But catnip self pollinates and I did not want something crazy going on with my plants. Lol

He wants in the grow room so badly

20210827_074917.jpg

Just give him a few leaves .. I usually pull some from the bottom where they aren't getting light anyway (only fan type leaves, they want nothing to do with sugar leaves or flowers). My cats are spoiled, they prefer me to hold the leaves while they chomp off only the pointy half of the leaf, they leave the half closest to the stem. (I have no idea why)

Just give him a few leaves .. I usually pull some from the bottom where they aren't getting light anyway (only fan type leaves, they want nothing to do with sugar leaves or flowers). My cats are spoiled, they prefer me to hold the leaves while they chomp off only the pointy half of the leaf, they leave the half closest to the stem. (I have no idea why)
What a parent. That's so funny, how cute...love that other people are cat lovers too around here

they want nothing to do with sugar leaves or flowers

thc is a natural herbivore defense. cats know they will get sick if they consume something covered in trichomes.

Back
Top Bottom