CBD Joy: A Community Garden Experience

Hey everyone. Thought I would throw up a little update on the 2 CBD girls in the veg room. Not much has changed with the ones in the flower room, they are still forming their flowers to get budding. The vegging girls are on day 19 today.

CBD Jam, really strutting her stuff. The top 2 nodes are starting to develop after being topped at the 4th node, but the bottom 2 are taking right off and will want to be bent into position in no time! Better get my wire stakes ready :) She certainly didn't slow down or show any signs of stress from the topping.

SAM_4766.JPG
SAM_4768.JPG

Purple-Orange CBD, another great contender in my veg room and just a little behind her partner Jam. The lowest node doesn't have much growth yet, 2nd is starting to pick up some and still waiting on the top 2 to get growing. She may have taken a little shock when being topped but didn't show any real signs of stress, perked back up in a few hours.

SAM_4775.JPG
SAM_47761.JPG

Hello everyone!
I'm new here, and new to growing fem seeds.

Started CB Dutch Treat... Day 3 and they are about 2".

I will have to transplant to the ground outdoors and keep them short.

Any ideas and hints are greatly appreciated!

Hello everyone!

I have a Health Summit to get to, but let me take a moment and :welcome: you to the thread, and to the :420: community at large. :hug: :love: Someone will be along to help you out. You'll have lots of help along the way. Will you be starting a journal so we can watch over your shoulder? If not, feel free to post any pictures here. :battingeyelashes:

:welcome:Ged.

My husband and I are growing CB Dutch Treat this grow as well (I just started a new grow journal, which is linked in my signature). You're a few days' ahead of us as we just started the germination process for them this morning. It will be fun comparing each other's plants as I believe Stavman and Dick23rk are growing them as well.

Hello everyone!

Good afternoon, all.

As you can see in my previous post, Felonious and I have started our Summer Grow and of the 6 plants, 4 of them are being grown for CBD. The first two we have in pots are the Freedom Dreams that JPinkman is also growing. Here's what Overgrow Canada says about them:

FREEDOM DREAM - CBD
Freedom Dream is a strain normally grown in Canada for commercial seed production. The seeds will produce both female and male plants. The female plants will grow about five feet tall and produce a large central bud with minimal side branches. If pollinated by a male plant, the bud will fill with seeds. If not exposed to male pollen, the bud will produce about 8-12% CBD and only very little THC. You could smoke these buds for pain relief but you won't get high. For best medicinal benefit, I would recommend making water hash or other extract from these buds.

And, the other 2 CBD seeds are the CB Dutch Treat that Stavman and Dick23rk have in their grows as well. Here's what Crop King says about the Dutch Treat:

Azura Haze and Amnesia Haze make a winning combination in this ultimate Sativa-dominant medical strain. Spicy and piney, this pain-reliever will deliver a high that is both energetic and euphoric. A good strain for day use as it helps the user feel happy, creative and focused. Robust plants can reach 4 feet or more, with long, slender leaves. Abundant light-green flowers mature in 9 to 10 weeks.

And, here are the photos of the Freedom Dreams. Felonious planted them on May 1 so they're 6 days' old today:

Photo_1_-_Freedom_1.jpg

Photo_2_-_Freedom_1.jpg

Photo_3_-_Freedom_1.jpg

Photo_4_-_Freedom_2.jpg

Photo_5_-_Freedom_2.jpg

Photo_6_-_Freedom_2_Fotor.jpg

All of the seeds will be planted in 5 gallon pots using HP Pro Mix Premium Organic Vegetable and Herb Mix also known as dirt. :cheesygrinsmiley:

We're starting the seeds in the house in our Mars Hydro 3x3 tent using a Mars Pro II 320 light and a Likewise oscillating tower fan and hope to move them outside when it finally warms up.

Photo_4_-_Freedom_2.jpg

Photo_6_-_Freedom_2_Fotor.jpg

All of the seeds will be planted in 5 gallon pots using HP Pro Mix Premium Organic Vegetable and Herb Mix also known as dirt. :cheesygrinsmiley:

We're starting the seeds in the house in our Mars Hydro 3x3 tent using a Mars Pro II 320 light and a Likewise oscillating tower fan and hope to move them outside when it finally warms up.[/FONT][/SIZE]

This is a nice looking freedom girl.

Just so you know, popsicle these sticks usually last 5-6 weeks in wet soil (for me.) If you lose a label it won't be so bad, your two strains are going to look different :)

got one of them girls from Holland, seed germinated outside 42 days ago in the 20 gal. container I planted in. Can't figure out how to post pics, (insert a big ol butt here) she is 22" tall and about 24" or more across. Got a Blue Cheese auto planted same location, same size pot
planted within 5 min. of the others and it is looking as good if not better than the gal from Holland. Of course the auto is in full flower,
and is supposed to be ready 1Jun +/-. CBDutch treat is amazing, planted 2 of them late last fall, had best weather ever, treated them like
Marie Antoinette on 31Oct with Ms. Doper Chick Queen 2016 decapitating them at exactly 6:66 PM MST(6:66 PM = 7:06 do the math). the crowd roared. so late fall, 10 wks growth got 10 oz. total. definitely love her madly(Jim Morrison-LA Woman?). got 15 varieties
all germinated 20Mar +/- a day, when getting freebies from True North would look for high cbd stuff to experiment with, sorta to see
what works well for the most people and then narrow down to 6 or so cbd auto and maybe 3-5 cbd photo. I shouldn't do this whacked. keep saying I, my wife aka. Ms. Doper Chick Queen, is the driving force. if it wasn't for her this stuff would be no fun at all.

Im new at this so Im a little timid to LST. I've done a little topping and seem good results from it. I'll get there eventually

It's a good idea to grow the first ones out unfettered. Then you have a baseline to build from and you've seen what they can do on their own. Next time you'll try some LST and double the harvest and you won't look back. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hello hj4m.

Here's a link on how to upload photos to 420. It's definitely something that we all have to figure out at some point.

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

got one of them girls from Holland, seed germinated outside 42 days ago in the 20 gal. container I planted in. Can't figure out how to post pics, (insert a big ol butt here) she is 22" tall and about 24" or more across. Got a Blue Cheese auto planted same location, same size pot
planted within 5 min. of the others and it is looking as good if not better than the gal from Holland. Of course the auto is in full flower,
and is supposed to be ready 1Jun +/-. CBDutch treat is amazing, planted 2 of them late last fall, had best weather ever, treated them like
Marie Antoinette on 31Oct with Ms. Doper Chick Queen 2016 decapitating them at exactly 6:66 PM MST(6:66 PM = 7:06 do the math). the crowd roared. so late fall, 10 wks growth got 10 oz. total. definitely love her madly(Jim Morrison-LA Woman?). got 15 varieties
all germinated 20Mar +/- a day, when getting freebies from True North would look for high cbd stuff to experiment with, sorta to see
what works well for the most people and then narrow down to 6 or so cbd auto and maybe 3-5 cbd photo. I shouldn't do this whacked. keep saying I, my wife aka. Ms. Doper Chick Queen, is the driving force. if it wasn't for her this stuff would be no fun at all.

Well thank that wife of yours for making it so much fun. Life is supposed to be fun. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Welcome to the community grow handjive4mota. That's a nice lineup you have going. After you figure out how to post pictures lay them on us. :laughtwo: We love outdoor grows. :love:

Fantastic thread. I just started my first grow today. It includes Candida (ACDC x Harlequin) and Blue Dream CBD 1:1

Back
Top Bottom