CFL Grow Two Blackberry & Two Bluedream Bag Seeds

Re: cfl grow two blackberry and two bluedream bag seeds

have you gave your ladies any molasses?

Thanks guys I'm trynna get that temp right lol..its been getting 90 fa a min two of my ladies I can tell heat is stressing them and I had too move my hood up higher Tha temps now are below 30c at night I looked and it was69 degs ..an yes fish Ive been using mollassas wen thy started to ..sh.ow sex its working GD too
I'm build that setup all the way today ill post sum pics

Jbc420 aye ur right too I was just sitting looking at my chart and I added double the nutes on those two ladies lastweek I was testingthing out I won't be doing that to them anymore tho..but the other two ladies are taking it GD tho...so should I stay wit double on those

Its up to you man but I wouldn't be feeding on double strength. They may be ok now but the pH may go out with too much nutes. Less is more!

Ojok cool no more double lol...on more question fa u guys what is suppose to working harder intake fans or exhaust fans....should I put more fans fa exhaust...exhaust in supposed to be pulling right.......oh ya guys if anyone Is a fathers....happy fathers day.....

ya know ,, as long as your pulling the heat out of the top with your exhaust fans , ya really don't need any fans pushing air into the box ,but ya do need the openings. :passitleft: just sayin..:rollit:

Is it better to have ur grow lights sideways or pointing down cfls I'm talkin about..jus askin

I'm always looking to improve or invent something , people call me the "you never know" guy because of what i might come up with,,one time I made a crossbow out of a rear spring from a pickup truck ,It shot 3/4 inch rebar arrows (bolts) .It hung from a tree and used a bumper jack to cock it. I could shoot it through a 30 inch tree if i could hit it ..kinda scarey lol.. .Here is a simple reflector ,the mixing bowl was $4.00 the light socket was recycled .,,and even with the little 12 watt =60 watt, you can see the light it throws out , and you can feel the warmth on your face from 2 feet away.
june_18th_005.JPG
june_18th_006.JPG
june_18th_008.JPG
when I put a big 250 -300 watt in it ...WATCH OUT:woohoo:

Now that is fuckin nice bro were did u get the bowl from..oh ya a I fix my heat problem I got It down to 85 more fans up high..none at bottom but I have a nice hole at the bottom...
IMG_20120618_151320.jpg

got the bowl at a big pottery store , that basicly sells junk.. but was lookin at em online for the same price , but many more sizes to choose from ,, The reflectors i bought are made of aluminum , not really to shiny,. paid $19.00 ,.. The one I made, is stainless steel ,very shiny,(super reflective) and cost under $10.00, with a new socket included.(although mine was free.)) I'm gonna make 4 more of em real soon and send em to a good friend who is having lighting issues... glad your getting the heat down in there, ya won't regret it

I'm about to hit the thrift store to find some of those pots lol...

Was looking at the ladies today a found sum seed not alot tho just a few.but they still budding good:high-five:..

The three tall colas in the back are sativa they just recovered from over nutes ...won't be doin that anymore I see new growth now that's how I know she is getting beter

Things looking good tobiherbe,
Just watch that N tox, no Nitrogen for them flowering sativas.

Thank jbc420 wat u mean no n for sativa...I'm still learning so wat that mean bro...If I gave them nitrogen wat will happen and do that only go for sativas....

No its not just for Sativas or anything like that. Its just them dark green curled top leaves are from feeding too much Nitrogen(N) during flower.
Cannabis doesnt need much Nitrogen during flower at all, it wants Phosphorus(P) and Potassium(K) now and molasses.

Back
Top Bottom