CFL - Indoor - Soil Grow - Jack Flash #5

Re: CFL, Indoor, Soil grow, Jack Flash #5

Hey! Just made a lot of pictures. They look awesome.

IMG_33213.JPG
IMG_33223.JPG
IMG_33234.JPG
IMG_33244.JPG
IMG_33603.JPG
IMG_33612.JPG
IMG_33621.JPG
IMG_33632.JPG
IMG_33643.JPG
IMG_33651.JPG
IMG_33662.JPG
IMG_33671.JPG
IMG_33681.JPG

hi friends i like to ask about this company and quality ?what about whey full grow tent packet.is it really good how whey saying?just connect and grow? becouse i hade read many bad talk about whey quality..so what is a true?
:Namaste:

Somehow I had to stop growing, so I LST'd them again. Now, more precisely, and tougher. Only the two massive plants are on LST, not the smallest as she will be OK, i guess.

I calculated the harvest should take place around the 10th of JUNE. However, I guess it's gonna be a few weeks longer though.

Some pics from the LST:

IMG_33893.JPG
IMG_33903.JPG
IMG_33935.JPG
IMG_33924.JPG
IMG_33914.JPG

The smalles plant made it's way to grown to be the biggest, so I tied her up too!

I think at least the other two stopped growing, but it seems like the tent is like half full with them tied. I hope they will grow a little more till june 10th which would be the 70th day of flower. I guess i will keep them like this.

Next grow is defo gonna be a SCROG throught the whole summer! I'll get one decent seed which is good to scrog.

heres the new pics:

IMG_34203.JPG
IMG_34212.JPG
IMG_34223.JPG
IMG_34236.JPG
IMG_34243.JPG
IMG_34253.JPG
IMG_34262.JPG

Hi ekinus,I've today sown 3 jack flash #5 from sensi seeds so I will pulling up a chair,your ladies are looking good.im going to be under a 600w so I will be interested in what you get

2 of my jack seeds are up and under 55w so as they are from the same bank as these I can't wait lol,yours are looking sorted mate

Starting to get frosty!!! looks like you gonna have a fun time when harvest comes mate! Managed to control the stretch?

They doesnt really have a smell though, i didnt had any smell last time as well so i dont care. These days i get weed which doesnt stink but kicks in!

I dont see a huge harvest though, little worried. They are decent and big buds and im not even sure how big the buda will be, i hope and i guess they'll grow a log in a month.

If not, i gotta do 4 autos next time again!

Back
Top Bottom