Challenging Auto Grow - Who's Down to Help a Brother Out?

Thank you kindly! The majority of my genetics are from seeds that I have germinated and found the best phenotype of each strain and phenotype that I keep. I then take cuttings to root as clones that when rooted I use as stable unique aromatic, unique flavors, highly resinous, large producers, high potency and medicinal quality identical genetic copy's that allow consistent reliable production of medicine. By selectively choosing mother plants to take cuttings from as your genetic stock you eliminate poor producing low potency plants, males and variability that you otherwise get with seeds.

As the tiny growth at the nodes grows longer they can be trained to allow multiple branches to form that become buds and colas in flower by using Topping and Low Stress Training to selectively manipulate growth and increase the harvest from small plants.

I can report from the LED light panels that I have currently tested

Lush Lighting Dominator 2x and Lush Lighting Lumenator 2x Very good growth in vegetative growth and in flower increased resin production, increased aroma, plants mature faster then under High Pressure Sodium lights and increased potency.
Hydro LED Light | Lush Lighting | 888-960-4LED

Green SUN LED Lights Znet4 very good growth in vegetative growth, testing of flower capabilities not complete.
https://www.ledgreensun.com

Twilight Groups LED 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light very good growth in vegetative growth, testing of flower capabilities not complete.
Twilight Group Co., Ltd Crab led aquarium light, LED Aquarium Light, CREE Aquarium Light, LED Grow Light, LED Hydro Grow Light, marijuana LED Grow Light, cannabis grow light

By using these LED light panels I have enjoyed being able to regulate my grow areas temperatures by using either a Titan Controls Mercury 3 - Day/Night Fan Controller or a Titan Controls Saturn 5 - Digital Environmental Controller with CO2 Timer to regulate my grow areas temperatures. I am able to reduce the grow area temperatures as low as 76° Fahrenheit or to allow me to raise the temperature to 80° Fahrenheit to allow superior growth.

Titan Controls® Mercury 3 - Day/Night Fan Controller - Perfect Gardens
Titan Controls Saturn 5 - Digital Environmental Controller with CO2 Timer - Perfect Gardens

Can you please name the product that you are asking about using as a foliar spray?

Thank you kindly! I can not thank 420 Magazine and 420 Magazine members enough that have allowed me this opportunity to furnish and Review 420 Magazine sponsor equipment in my grow areas! 420 Magazine sponsors have been a pleasure to work with to produce informative, entertaining and real world testing of the equipment that we are all interested in seeing real world results with. When I first started growing I started very humbly as best as I could afford. I am very thankful for the great opportunities that have been opened to me by 420 Magazine!

thanks for the links to the lights. ill have to do some more reading up on them.

i came across a great link the other day about cutting, topping, pruning and low stress that was real simple and informative so i learnt a lot for the next grow.
unfortunately even though im sure a lot of nutes and equip. are available here its either too expensive or not real. but i think ive got what i need with the kh2po3 fert.

heres some pics, including a cut that i took from a diff plant that i am trying to root, it was fro the main stem, basically i did the opposite of topping. pictures were taken just after lights out. i cant take a pic when the light is on as i get those weird black lines~

mmexport1413015026131.jpg
mmexport1413015028981.jpg
mmexport1413015036630.jpg
mmexport1413015047023.jpg
mmexport1413015043711.jpg
mmexport1413015031773.jpg

setting up new grow with 5 seeds tomorrow.

i have the 150W MH, will be in a pure white cupbard about a metre across and 1.5 metres high (lamp will be adjustable).
HPS is 25oW

I know more light will result in more yield.
But would you highly recommend that or shalll i stick with these? save a bit of cash?

setting up new grow with 5 seeds tomorrow.

i have the 150W MH, will be in a pure white cupbard about a metre across and 1.5 metres high (lamp will be adjustable).
HPS is 25oW

I know more light will result in more yield.
But would you highly recommend that or shalll i stick with these? save a bit of cash?

hey dudes
so the current plant that we have in this jouirnal is gonna be ready in about a week, expectin just over an ounce, bud looks very good healthy and quality. flushing started a few days ago.

second grow going on, 6 pots, 3 seeds germinated...

all looking healthy. HOWEVER. theres 3 that havent, i germinate seeds by placing in water and in dark for 48 hours then directly planting into saturated soil. its been working with a 100% success rate so far sinc(5 plants).

now though, 3 of those seeds havent sprouted. i just sifted through the area where i planted seeds (i start off by using a paper cup in a big pot) .... i couldnt find the seed. when they didnt sprout at the beginning i did give some extra water and im thinking i may have killed them :( but thats never happened before as i do that with my basil seeds....
im not gonna look through the other pots. but should i? any advice?
also if i western union someone some money will they send me seeds. hehe

That is good new about your first harvest proceeding well!

When I germinate seeds I use a matchbox lined with about 320 sandpaper to shake the seeds in for a minute, it scrapes the sides of the seeds to aid in moisture penetrating the seeds shell.

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_08-01-2013_-_001.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_08-01-2013_-_003.JPG

After having germination issue with Jiffy peat moss pucks and soil I switched to Rapid Rooters and have had much higher germination rates. Rapid Rooters seem to provide the seed with the perfect amount of air and moisture. I soak my seeds in pH adjusted water for 30-36 hours or until i see tap roots. I cut the Rapid Rooter mat into individual squares then I soak the Rapid Rooter squares in pH adjusted water for 15 minutes before use. Then I place the seeds tap root down into the Rapid Rooter square then place them underneath a light with 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness. I do not use a humidity dome. I hand water with a syringe each day to keep the Rapid Rooter square moist. when I see roots emerge from the Rapid Rooter square I transplant to 5" pots in a mixture of peat moss, perlite, vermiculite and mycorrhizae.

https://generalhydroponics.com Rapid Rooter

https://www.perfectgardens.com gh rapid rooter mat 98

If you are looking where to obtain seeds from please see the 420 Magazine sponsors, there are several seed banks

Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ®

im almost done. i have been flushing the plant for just over a week, 2 days ago i cut it out of the pot (with some of the root in tact and then left in a water - jug - heard its also good for flush). Out of water now im waiting for it to dry which should be by tomorrow night, if not the day after...and then the crop chop dry and cure.

the final pictures from the last part of the grow will be going up soon, thanks to everyone who followed this and gave their input.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom