Smokie Returns - An Organic Grow With a Purpose!

Seriously, this plant is a wonder.

From yesterday's post to this morning, look at this ambition from these girls;

1.jpg

Indestructible little ladies.

Aren't they?

I did break one piece off, but I tossed it in the empty pot and added water. It doesn't hurt to try. Who cares if it's just a single cola? Better than nothing!

I'm heading for a rest now, but want to swing by and note that when I leave the house, I leave music on for the girls.

I found binaural beats, and that's what I'm playing right now. It's all about vibrations and frequencies. Why not super charge it?

I'll be back after with pictures! For now, take care :hug:

Looks great so far that is some fast growth have you tried the earth frequency? I've been wanting to find something that I can tune to the earth frequency for indoor I just looked it up again and it's 7.83 hz

DDA: day 37 & Trans Siberian: day 36

It's been quite the week here and I haven't spent much time in the tent. I had to transplant again because they were root bound, so this is where we are at now.

LED on:

1.jpg

Flash instead of led:

2.jpg
3.jpg

DDA close up:

4.jpg

Trans Siberian close up:

5.jpg

They're up to 5L of water daily now. I can't wait to see how much more they grow. For half way, I'm freaking impressed!

Have a great long weekend y'all! :hug:

DDA - day 43, and Trans Siberian - day 42

Still on only water. This is way easier than I thought!

Let's start with the light on...

1.jpg

Okay, now let's turn it off and actually get in there!

2.jpg

I slept a lot of time trimming, and tying, and bending, and tucking today. And even though that sounds like a dance, it certainly was not. Forty five minutes later, the canopy was mostly even.

3.jpg

Dark devil is coming along nicely. Approximately 30 days left, and I'm thrilled with it so far. This was a pack of three seeds and I believe I will get more off this one plant than I did off the other two combined.

4.jpg

All in all, I'm looking forward to the month ahead.

Thanks for having me. That's a lot of weed stuffed in a 2 × 4. .wicked!

It's not even 2x4, it's 20" deep and 36" wide by 60". It's packed!

DDA - day 50, and Trans Siberian - day 49

Let's take a stroll through the jungle, shall we?

1.jpg
2.jpg

A better look at TS... she's getting huge!

3.jpg

And Dark Devil;

4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

We're getting there, slowly but surely!

Looking good smokie. still shooting for end of sept? looks like they are gonna be a bit past that to me.

I'm thinking more of mid-October now. I want them to fatten uppppp!

DDA - day 61, and Trans Siberian - day 60

Two months down, and a month or less to goooo! Whoop whoop!

I've added a CFL clamp lamp under trans siberian's canopy, but used it for light for the pictures. I couldn't tell you what the bulb is, though I do know the clamp is 8". It goes in the empty spot beside the Rubbermaid.

I'll stop talking now, and let the plants do the speaking.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Those buds are fattening up nice on the DD. Looks like you might have a pest problem though....the banana peel is a telltale sign that monkeys!! may be invading your grow.:thumb:

Oh shoot! I hadn't noticed the monkeys had been in there. I'll have to rally them up and put them back in their zoo asap!

My local dispensary told me to toss the banana peel in there and switch it every couple of days until harvest. Something about the gases, but honestly I can't remember.

It's been quite the week around here.

1.jpg

Wednesday we got some new medical information and needed to make oil immediately. Without hesitation, DDA got chopped, hung for four hours, portioned out and placed in the fridge. It was pretty late at this point, so everything stayed in the fridge over night.

2.jpg

75g was set aside for me, 60g hang drying and 15g low and slow in the fridge. The other 240g went into FHO. We used a full litre of EVOO to it, because we can always up it next time. It's better to start low and not scare the pants off the brother in law.

Then I moved on to Trans Siberian. Her total weight was 395g, 160g of which was dried in paper bags and the rest tossed in the freezer with the DDA trim. There's also a bottle of vodka hanging out with it for traditional oil.

I wish I'd gotten pictures of the whole process, but I was more worried about relieving my BIL's pain. Sorry folks, although I'm sure you understand. :hug:

3.jpg

The tent seems rather empty now. Purple Amnesia popped up yesterday and is now on day two. If you're Canadian, you'll likely recognize her cup. She will be transplanted into the big bucket from her Timmies cup later on. I want to get some clover going in there first.

I also made an order from our sponsor Seedsman. On the way (for me) we have:
- auto green wild shark (x5)
- auto critical 2+ (x2)
- auto sixshooter (x2)
- jack herrer fem (x2 -- my first photos!)

I will have dry weights later on this week. :Circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom