Challenging Auto Grow - Minimal Stuff But Doing What I Can!

screwsloose

Hi Guys.
Sup. I posted this also elsewhere but it seems it may have been in the wrong place.
This is my grow journal.
Just joined up. Been reading a lot on here especially Bongtastics guide to auto, and a few others. I haven't done auto's before, so not really sure what to expect

When I lived in the UK, my housemate did a grow that I was involved with, it was our first time, we had all the equipment, nutes, etc, it went well.

However, I am now in China. And shit, is, different. I have 8 auto seeds, mixture of blueberry, big bang, and ak, they are all in the same bag and were given to me LAST YEAR by a friend.

I know most of the recommendations for soil, fertilizers etc, and let me point out now, that it is not possible for me to get them because they are imported and hella expensive.

Heres the conditions:

Climate: My region is one of extremes, outdoor winter is dry and reaches -20C. Summer Peaks to about 40C also dry, rains weekly like a monsoon. Currently about 20 - 25C outside. Inside is a comfortable 24/25.
Like I said though, we are dealing with a very dry climate (Im just under the Gobi Desert) I have a humidifier next to it, also providing air circulation.

out of the 8 seeds I have, I am only growing one for the time being, sort of as a tester. Left the seed to soak in water overnight and planted straight into a 10L container. Baby has sprouted. But baby it is, only.
Soil: I have settled for what I could get, a decent growing soil, light and airy. Miracle Grow, and another fert to promote growth and healht (Chinese Brand).

Lights: I currently have no HPS, I think ithe bulb right now is about a 60W CFL. I will be ordering a 400W HPS in a couple of days. ALthough is that necessary for 1 plant or should I just get 150W?

Light Regime: SO far 24/0. I wanna change that tonight though to about 8 + hours of dark. Just for the night because at the moment I cant get hold of an electronic timer.

She is just 4 days old so far. Heres what it looks like (and before piss takers come in, please realise Im dealing with completely different climate conditions and minimal equipment) The Stem is longer than it should be (I think)

PLEASE ADVISE ON WHAT I CAN DO TO MAKE IT BETTER WITH WHAT I HAVE.
GANJA IS VERY HARD TO GET HOLD OF WHERE I AM

DSC_3718.jpg
DSC_3716.jpg
DSC_3715.jpg

Re: Challenging Auto Grow. Minimal stuff but doing what I can!

right now the major Q's are, how to sort out my nutes because miracle grow isnt farm fox...or canna nutes

what HPS i should be using for 1 plants...150 or 400W

is the set up that i currently have (considering whats available to me) - okay, or can i alter it to make better?

after 5 days..should my plant be looking like that or bigger and healthier...at the moment it looks like a normal flower and not an auto...

Well nice to see you here on 420 mag. The pic I see of your plant it is stretching. Lower light about 2-3 inch's.
If it not a auto, How long do you plan to veg?

Well nice to see you here on 420 mag. The pic I see of your plant it is stretching. Lower light about 2-3 inch's.
If it not a auto, How long do you plan to veg?

it is an auto plant!

i have changed light to MH 60W about 3 inches above the plant...surrounded in tin foil and will leave like that for approx 2 weeks until flowering starts. nicie n bright in there i hope it picks up pace!!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom