Challenging Auto Grow - Who's Down to Help a Brother Out?

Re: Challenging Auto Grow....whose down to help a brother out?

Technically it shouldn't matter; but then again, why get into a bad habit for later grows.

I'm not laying anything on anyone...are you? In nature, granted its not pitch black but moonlight and starlight aren't going to do much. I have no idea what light he's worried about and neither do you for that matter. I neither mocked your "methods" nor provided one either; while he's growing Autos now, he might grow regular seeds later and seeing as quite a few people use the day as their dark periods, having the sun beam through directly on a portion of the plant could very well cause problems; its not a "trip" being placed on anyone. But I'd love to smoke a bowl with you and agree that we probably both disagree on probably many things...including courtesy.

I'm not laying anything on anyone...are you? In nature, granted its not pitch black but moonlight and starlight aren't going to do much. I have no idea what light he's worried about and neither do you for that matter. I neither mocked your "methods" nor provided one either; while he's growing Autos now, he might grow regular seeds later and seeing as quite a few people use the day as their dark periods, having the sun beam through directly on a portion of the plant could very well cause problems; its not a "trip" being placed on anyone. But I'd love to smoke a bowl with you and agree that we probably both disagree on probably many things...including courtesy.

You sound like a straight up kind of chap. I would love to share some of my finest with you and a beer too if you drink beer. Have a great day and I am truly sorry if I was an idiot. Please forgive me. :peace: :Namaste:

You sound like a straight up kind of chap. I would love to share some of my finest with you and a beer too if you drink beer. Have a great day and I am truly sorry if I was an idiot. Please forgive me. :peace: :Namaste:
I've read many of your posts the last few weeks and seen how much you've helped alot of members with sound guidance so I know you're not an idiot by a long shot. Just didn't understand why I was selected to denegrate so sarcastically outa the blue; probably just touchiness on my part as I've actually been making an effort to get more involved on the forum lately and most likely over reacted. The suds sound great, if I remember this summer when I go to Castle Rock I'll try & pm you to see if we can hook up for both that and a beer.

Stop it, you guys are gonna make me cry.

Hey guys sorry i havemy had the net for a while cuznive moved place.

So emergency, plant wilting a littlem overwatering or under? Its not changed colour and only wilting a little....but im shit scared for it cuz if its overwatef and i give it more cux i think its unde then im fucked, and vice versa. Its growing slowly also, very. The lights havemt arrived yet.

I give it about a quarter cup every time it seems dry, evenly sprayed over the pot

So help. Please. I cant upload a photo as im sending from phone, sorry for typos

Im inclined to thinl its underwater because of slow growth.... but im not sure AT ALL.

I am thinking under-watering. How heavy does the pot feel when wet as opposed to how heavy is it dry. It is a crude but effective way of telling if your plant needs water. A $10 or less water meter is a very good investment. :Namaste:

If they are wilting and soft then probably to much water. If they are wilting and dry or crispy then under-watering. At least that is what I have found in my grow.

I am thinking under-watering. How heavy does the pot feel when wet as opposed to how heavy is it dry. It is a crude but effective way of telling if your plant needs water. A $10 or less water meter is a very good investment. :Namaste:

If they are wilting and soft then probably to much water. If they are wilting and dry or crispy then under-watering. At least that is what I have found in my grow.

Seems to have been underwatering. Weather here is getting drier day by day, as us the heat. I watered her and she was doing much better day after.

I stick my finger in the soil about an inch and uf its dry i water, pot feels about half a kg lighter when dry.

I also started using veg nutes at 1/8 dosage, 2ml, and im using 250ml of water each time, the nutes ate mixed in a 1ltr seperate container that i apply about 30mls of. Seems to be helping, third set of leaves are on the way out, but shes still quite small. Cant wait for my lights to arrive, this onre missed out but not the next grows. it's 10 Days, shes currently about 2 inches wide. Judging by leaf color i think this is one of the auto AK seeds.

Just realized though it may have got me carried away as i did the same again. Uh oh.

Let's see. Thanks for all your help guys. Appreciated.

So here are the current pics...around 12 days off if im not mistaken, maybe 10... I lose track of time like that.

She's ALOT smaller than she should be right? Going by different pics I've seen on the net....that could either be due to the lights, or shes not being fed enough...any advice?

DSC_3732.jpg
DSC_3731.jpg

Judging by the damp soil near the edge of your pot and the dry circle in the centre, I would say you are not watering your girl correctly. Water all the soil till you get water running out of the bottom, then wait till she is dried out before watering again.

Also you should start a journal, then you would not have to remember anything you could just reference your own journal to get the date of the events you record.

looks a little dry, other than that looks fine to me

At 12 days only this big? Ill up the water as you guys have said dry

I didnt water directly around the stem as i read elsewhere not too ?

If 250ml is keeping it like this....shall i double?

What about tge slight wilting?

At 12 days only this big? Ill up the water as you guys have said dry

I didnt water directly around the stem as i read elsewhere not too ?

If 250ml is keeping it like this....shall i double?

What about tge slight wilting?

Not watering around the stem is incorrect advice, it is ok to water around the stem. when you water you should soak all the soil till you have run-off coming out the bottom of you pot, then do not water again till the soil is mostly dried out.

The slight wilting is prob from a tad underwatering, they're big enough after two weeks that you don't need to be overly paranoid anymore about the stem, just don't overdo it...but at the same time feel free to saturate the pot and then let it dry out some before rewatering. They're not that small, lol, looks like the 5 fingered leaves are almost open and then your growth will step up some imo.

labexperiment has given you good advice about how to water your plants. If you are not sure if your soil is dry enough to water again then either purchase a soil moisture meter to use or lift your pots when they are dry and light and when you have just watered and heavy to get a feel for when your plants require watering again. You should also place your finger 2" into the soil to feel how moist the soil is. When you establish a proper watering system then your plants will grow fast.

Back
Top Bottom