Chi-Chi's Story: A Gelato Auto Grow Featuring 4 Of Our Fantasic Sponsors

So funny well not funny but I feel you...when I was in the hospital before I gave birth and the next few days, TK would go outside and smoke and come back in. This was before it was legal here. I had a social worker come in and talk to us about him smelling like weed when he came back into my room. I told him I just pushed a baby out of my ..... and I'm not at all concerned with my child's father or anyone else smoking pot and to do me a favor and take his clipboard and pen go somewhere where he is actually needed.

Hunter is good, I'm super active I have very high pain management. I run around like a loon so he doesnt see it. Its when I stop that I feel it most. I notice everything then. Facetiming my parents the other day he was hanging and pulling on my neck and his grandparents were like no no that hurts Mama but he just laughs. He doesn't know. Idk if I want him to know, you know?
Ya I getcha in our case with all her meds for mental health she was terrified that they were going to call CAS on us they wouldn’t even let her breast feed! That’s good he most be the happiest boy spending all day with momma. I can be like that with my knees I can go go go but don’t let me sit takes 10 mins for me to get up some days screwed them up skateboarding then later pulled off my archillie heels with knowing it for almost a year

Oh the milk is still in the bottle! Oh man. We git rid of that right before a year old. You have to ditch that fast! Have you tried transition cups?

It's evident in the elderly I was told. Mine is probably the result of trauma and/or some spinal or discomfort degeneration. My insurance won't grant the MRI until I finish 6 weeks of PT so I'm just doing as I'm told so the doc can get the scan done and figure out how to help me moving forward. Shots, minor surgery to scrape the spurs, etc.

I had to do a maneuver and now have Chi-Chi in the new tent. The big girls were getting too cramped and we all know I want them healthy. So before we got too tight, I decided to remove her from the flower tent. This will help me in 2 ways. Help her finish off and also give my other 4 plenty of air, movement and space.

Because this is an @Mars Hydro journal, I will keep it as such and not include the current light (which will more than likely be upgraded also) but I will show off the lovely 100 x 100 tent and boast about how this tent by far outmatched my 2 tents prior and the one running my flower tent. Just amazing construction and attention to detail. Wonderful fabric, excellent design, optimum reflection, complete darkness, easy set up, sturdy as an oak. I can't say enough about it.

Happy grow day today was busy for me so I'll be back tomorrow with better and more shots. Like I said, this light no matter the tent, is just not the best for pictures-cant get the colors in the buds for some reason.

20220730_223953.jpg

20220730_223948.jpg

20220729_192324.jpg

20220729_192308.jpg

20220729_192338.jpg

20220729_192300.jpg

20220729_191545.jpg

20220729_191537.jpg

20220729_191527.jpg

20220729_191509.jpg
Beautiful bright room.
Looking forward to good things from the new diggs.
Hope your feeling better.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Beautiful bright room.
Looking forward to good things from the new diggs.
Hope your feeling better.

Stay safe
Aww gee thank you so much Bill :hug: I love bright things. They make me :):meditate:I think everything deserves a little extra light and Chi-Chi sure does love that shimmery new house she will finish up in :hippy:It's like looking at a diamond under the sun, very impressed with just how reflective it is. Hope I can bring another awesome grow party next! :party:

I am feeling better just my head. Its a just consistent pressure and stiffness. Moving it when its quiet, it sounds like I'm crumbling tissue paper. It gives me those heebie jeebies you know what I mean? I deal with it as I can. The kief is certainly doing a part tonight :passitleft:

I tell you this because I know it will make you smile....i just took a bong hit mixed with hash and weed i have no idea how a bong works but regardless I think i burned it so hard and fast I sucked it up and some bong water to and immediate started hacking my lung with that being said i bid you good night hopefully i get some sleep tonight

Ya I getcha in our case with all her meds for mental health she was terrified that they were going to call CAS on us they wouldn’t even let her breast feed! That’s good he most be the happiest boy spending all day with momma. I can be like that with my knees I can go go go but don’t let me sit takes 10 mins for me to get up some days screwed them up skateboarding then later pulled off my archillie heels with knowing it for almost a year
I really didnt think that guy was going to call someone on us. I had the look of I will hunt you down in my eyes lmao
Achilles injuries are so hard to recover from! Oh geez! And your knees. Oofa. I had surgery on one knee years ago never got my other done. Now they both have cysts. I'm like the healthiest unhealthy person you will ever know. Between my immune disorders, arthritis and everything else stuck in an athletic person, it's a battle! Sports always kept me above it all now I guess I'm feeling the effects of all the sports and the shit I had to begin with so it's just finding balance and managing it now. Is what it is.

I tell you this because I know it will make you smile....i just took a bong hit mixed with hash and weed i have no idea how a bong works but regardless I think i burned it so hard and fast I sucked it up and some bong water to and immediate started hacking my lung with that being said i bid you good night hopefully i get some sleep tonight
I'm sorry.

Explain

i just took a bong hit mixed with hash and weed i have no idea how a bong works

:rofl: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

I really didnt think that guy was going to call someone on us. I had the look of I will hunt you down in my eyes lmao
Achilles injuries are so hard to recover from! Oh geez! And your knees. Oofa. I had surgery on one knee years ago never got my other done. Now they both have cysts. I'm like the healthiest unhealthy person you will ever know. Between my immune disorders, arthritis and everything else stuck in an athletic person, it's a battle! Sports always kept me above it all now I guess I'm feeling the effects of all the sports and the shit I had to begin with so it's just finding balance and managing it now. Is what it is.
Yeah for a long time I had lots of troubles walking to the point I was using a cane but it’s been a lot better over the years started resting my feet and trying not to push my legs. When I’m not restricted to home I can be a super active person to which causes alot of my screw ups

Aww gee thank you so much Bill :hug: I love bright things. They make me :):meditate:I think everything deserves a little extra light and Chi-Chi sure does love that shimmery new house she will finish up in :hippy:It's like looking at a diamond under the sun, very impressed with just how reflective it is. Hope I can bring another awesome grow party next! :party:

I am feeling better just my head. Its a just consistent pressure and stiffness. Moving it when its quiet, it sounds like I'm crumbling tissue paper. It gives me those heebie jeebies you know what I mean? I deal with it as I can. The kief is certainly doing a part tonight :passitleft:
I understand, my back sounds like stepping on a bag of glass.
Bet your not relaxing catching up on your rest.
It adds up, I did it too.
Not resting when sick or injured.
Not sleeping, your up too late.
Thought I was able to handle it, because if I didn't do it nobody else was.
Next thing I knew I'm paralyzed over my own stupidity, working sick.
You have a lot of people depending on you.
Make sure your there for them.
Rest and take care of yourself.
Face it some stuff can wait, you don't have to do everything.
Get to bed.
Good night and all the best .:love:

Stay safe

Yeah for a long time I had lots of troubles walking to the point I was using a cane but it’s been a lot better over the years started resting my feet and trying not to push my legs. When I’m not restricted to home I can be a super active person to which causes alot of my screw ups
Stay home then. Easier to tell you then tell me 12....:rolleyes:
I understand, my back sounds like stepping on a bag of glass.
Bet your not relaxing catching up on your rest.
It adds up, I did it too.
Not resting when sick or injured.
Not sleeping, your up too late.
Thought I was able to handle it, because if I didn't do it nobody else was.
Next thing I knew I'm paralyzed over my own stupidity, working sick.
You have a lot of people depending on you.
Make sure your there for them.
Rest and take care of yourself.
Face it some stuff can wait, you don't have to do everything.
Get to bed.
Good night and all the best .:love:

Stay safe
Welp. It is hard to render me speechless Bill. You hit all the nails on the head. Me love you long time. I go sleep now :love::thanks:

Stay home then. Easier to tell you then tell me 12....:rolleyes:

Welp. It is hard to render me speechless Bill. You hit all the nails on the head. Me love you long time. I go sleep now :love::thanks:
Haha I wish can’t stand being at home I just do less stupid things now I like to think all the stupid stuff I did will prepare me for Dante trying to 1 up me XD

Haha I wish can’t stand being at home I just do less stupid things now I like to think all the stupid stuff I did will prepare me for Dante trying to 1 up me XD
He is going to out do you by 1000!!!! Be prepared buddy. Oh be prepared! It will be fun though, promise you will laugh.

He is going to out do you by 1000!!!! Be prepared buddy. Oh be prepared! It will be fun though, promise you will laugh.

Lmao I’m ready just going to remind him when he’s old enough I’m only bailing him out once he can figure out the rest after lmao between me and him Julia will be ripping her hair out I think she’s hoping the next one is a girl to balance it out lol

Lmao I’m ready just going to remind him when he’s old enough I’m only bailing him out once he can figure out the rest after lmao between me and him Julia will be ripping her hair out I think she’s hoping the next one is a girl to balance it out lol
The girl is gonna be worse! Hahaha! Kudos to you for being so optimistic my friend!!

So I figured instead of double uploading I'd try this photo thing different.

Chi-Chi is 76 days today and I tried to get some fun and some nice full shots of her.

Moving right along and droughting as of tomorrow.

Oh yea and Trichome Shots!
(HENCE THE NEED FOR DROUGHTING)

The girl is gonna be worse! Hahaha! Kudos to you for being so optimistic my friend!!

So I figured instead of double uploading I'd try this photo thing different.

Chi-Chi is 76 days today and I tried to get some fun and some nice full shots of her.

Moving right along and droughting as of tomorrow.

Oh yea and Trichome Shots!
(HENCE THE NEED FOR DROUGHTING)

Don’t tell me that do I need to sharpen the katana? That will make any high schooler shit their pants right?

Highya Krissi,

ChiChi is so well endowed with fat buds, she looks fabulous!! You must be proud to show this one off!! With a few amber trichomes, how long will you wait before chopping? Just after the drought? I'm trying to wait longer this year before harvesting. I get nervous when the budrot weather moves in, and have to remove buds with it often! I've been chopping at the first sign of amber because I don't want to lose too much to botrytis. I hoping to have more patience this year!! Hope you're doing alright! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

ChiChi is so well endowed with fat buds, she looks fabulous!! You must be proud to show this one off!! With a few amber trichomes, how long will you wait before chopping? Just after the drought?
Yes Bode, I am looking to drought her, have a recovery day then pull her! Thinking harvest by middle of next week, if not Monday. We will see how she goes!
I'm trying to wait longer this year before harvesting. I get nervous when the budrot weather moves in, and have to remove buds with it often! I've been chopping at the first sign of amber because I don't want to lose too much to botrytis. I hoping to have more patience this year!!
Budrot scares me im so glad im not outdoors and can manage my environment as best as I can! Prayers no bud rot and only beautiful harvests, which I am sure you will have!
Hope you're doing alright! Happy Smokin'
I'm ok, don't worry about me. I always make it. If there was ever a fighter, it's me!

If there was ever a stunner it's Chi-Chi right now. Dominating the end of flower and really quite charming as her colors finish up. Only can be seen in front of the @Mars Hydro FC4800 or in my laundry room as you will see below, but her purple is coming in hot.

She is so sugar coated and the myriad of nugs she has are like rocks. Can't wait for harvest! Maybe pull a tester tonight? Just cause...

Have a great night all!

Highya Krissi,

Chi-chi has fat buds! So gorgeous!I can tell you're proud of her by the number of pictures you posted! Trichome production is very nice also! Did you try that testor last night! Good luck with your drought! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Chi-chi has fat buds! So gorgeous!I can tell you're proud of her by the number of pictures you posted! Trichome production is very nice also! Did you try that testor last night! Good luck with your drought! Happy Smokin'
My big girl! I'm so pleased that you love her, too!! I'm just getting crazy with pics now that I can upload them all and post them at the same time lol but I am proud for sure! What chlorophyll Mama/Papa wouldn't be? She is absolutely producing and turning into what will be a great harvest! I just plucked the tester last night, it's sitting on my dry rack. Hopefully tonight that little nuggie I stole will be ready for that 2 hit taster! Thank you for the drought luck, I think she will tolerate it well although she is already, as noted yesterday, soaking up the last of her reservoir.

Mama was doing her trichome check on this little vixen

Getting close my friends!! So excited for this harvest! Already told bestie to be scissor ready next week!

Her buds are looking really nice and full I'm so pleased with this entire grow c/o @Weed Seeds Express and @Mars Hydro along with of course, @Prescription Blend.

They continue to get more colorful! I'm surprised to have not had leaf changes but hey, whatever is clever!

Overall, she is handling the drought well at DAY 3. Slight yellowing and also drying out of her top small leaves but other than that, no screams for help.

As a whole, she looks pretty put together

Sending out much love and good grow juju!

Back
Top Bottom