Choc Cake Rick Simpson Oil

Skunksta

Ok so i have a still and been using rick simpson method for sometime now. Had some knocking about its my sons birthday.
Lets bake a cake. I infused the concentrate with coconut oil and used instead of veg oil in the recipe.

Pics

6A15102A-3827-4B1C-A437-D90641E40E23.jpeg

8F63EB21-1BB9-4DD1-9638-D764FED448F0.jpeg

4083B513-BDB9-4C4D-9077-E9CD6D605A15.jpeg

4A56ED53-88EA-46E6-A987-318C09CF3B97.jpeg

0729673F-D7FA-4167-B486-8EA044D69A16.jpeg

Ok so i have a still and been using rick simpson method for sometime now. Had some knocking about its my sons birthday.
Lets bake a cake. I infused the concentrate with coconut oil and used instead of veg oil in the recipe.
BTW its not child abuse my son is 31 sunday ;) :cool:

Really is try and test if im honest.How strong the rso is etc but 100ml of veg oil in my mix.So i add my rso to that
or coconut oil last time i used 30ml rso 70ml coconut oil.Think i should of used 50ml of rso as my mix makes 2 cakes.
My none smoking family members love it and always get high.But for me its a dif type of buzz long lasting and more spaced out and not heavy eyed.

I would say its pretty good rso then. Test batch what ever cake recipe you have half or quarter etc or even less mix in some rso bake a fairy cake test. boom :) Not wasted much then and can get a feel.

How much RSO did you add ? Did you get a good buzz from it ? My dog had cancer & I was treating him with 1:1 RSO.
I have a full syringe still & not sure how to use it. In a Cake or Brownies would be great.
Towards the end of my mother’s cancer she wasn’t able to use her RSO anymore and gave it to me, when I was taking it I would break the end off a q-tip and put a good size drop on the end then would either “tack” the drop to my gums for a slow release effect or I would stick it under my tongue and let it set for a few seconds then twist the stick to get the excess off. I found this to be the most effective method and seemed to not be wasting it, I love edibles, but there’s something about going straight to the source that has a different effect. I used a heavy drop 3 times a day until it was gone a couple months ago.

Back
Top Bottom