ChronicTree’s Indoor Grow Journal Of Chronic!

How about any of your grows? Anything being done right now? If so, send me your link to the grow journal, definitely would love to stop by!
Thanks friend. Here's the link My Grow Journal - Jack Herrer and Durban Poison Q4 2020.

Any questions? Just ask. I have found a LOT of really kind and VERY helpful people here that for whatever reason share all their deepest secrets to grow success. Pay attention and you'll be overwhelmed as I was with the beautiful responses.

Thanks friend. Here's the link My Grow Journal - Jack Herrer and Durban Poison Q4 2020.

Any questions? Just ask. I have found a LOT of really kind and VERY helpful people here that for whatever reason share all their deepest secrets to grow success. Pay attention and you'll be overwhelmed as I was with the beautiful responses.
Perfect, I definitely would love to check It out. I’ll go ahead, and do that!

Ok. So I ended up replanting 2 of my girls. 1 Is a Bloody Skunk, the other Is a Jesus OG. Give around 5 days-1 week, they should be sprouted, then the rest Is easy growing. I got a good amount of plant food for the whole grow. Also I’m going to be ordering some seeds soon. A few strains, about 3. 1 Is going to
be Fruity Pebbles OG, 1 Is going to be a Skunk, the other will be a Sour variety strain.
Definitely looking forward to seeing these girls sprout.

Back
Top Bottom