ChronicTrees 2021 Outdoor Grow: Random Strains

Hello everyone. My buds are officially as large as quarters. Harvest will be around the 27th-30th of September. These buds should quadruple In size by then. I’m heavy feeding for optimal bud size. I have about 3/8ths of container of Beastie Bloomz. I fed the rest of the Terpinator I had, and I just found 2 bags of soluble nutrients that have 50 phosphate NPK. So perfect for the bloom cycle. Will feed the rest of my Beastie Bloomz, and the rest of a bag of soluble nutrients.
Go CT go! Not much time left!

I just found 2 bags of soluble nutrients that have 50 phosphate NPK.
If it will save you any money, cannabis plants need very little phosphorus in flower or veg.

This is a pdf with plant analysis charts and graphs (with full detailed lab analysis) done on the macro and micronutrients found in three different strains of cannabis plant during veg and flower.

The varieties and analysis are from 2003, but I don't think we have modified the plant in the last 17 years to the extent that the nutrient results would vary that greatly today. Here are screenshots of the first three graphs:

white rhino plant analysis.JPG

hash bud plant analysis.JPG

berlin plant analysis.JPG

Another interesting finding, along with how little phosphorus the plants are using compared to nitrogen and potassium, is the continued need for nitrogen in flower.

Sounds like a good idea. There was many bees all around, and on the male. Munching on the pollen sacks.
I'm growing plants on a balcony. Only 15 plants 3 males. I know they will cause seeds and reduce potency, but that is ok. I want seeds. In the early morning there are usually at least 2 and as many as 5 bees all over my male plants. I was surprised because I knew cannabis was wind pollinated...

I'm growing plants on a balcony. Only 15 plants 3 males. I know they will cause seeds and reduce potency, but that is ok. I want seeds. In the early morning there are usually at least 2 and as many as 5 bees all over my male plants. I was surprised because I knew cannabis was wind pollinated...
I have bees on my female plants with no pollen at all! Bees like plants. :)

Also, I hope your neighbors aren't also growing weed or your messing with their sensimilla!

I have bees on my female plants with no pollen at all! Bees like plants. :)

Also, I hope your neighbors aren't also growing weed or your messing with their sensimilla!
I understand the concern, but they can't possibly be growing cannabis. For one thing, it's illegal. LOL.

Seriously, the reason I grow from seedds is because I believe the use of femilnized seeds, autoplants, cloning, ect., ect. will ultimately be bad for the ecological health of the plant. The very fact that indica varieties are grown here, in a geographic area that would naturally be suited to sativa's is a small example of how human activities can impact cannabis. To protect marijuana from wind borne pollen it is best to grow indoors or shelter plants in a green house. I doubt I'm the only one growing from seeds, so if my pollen can travel far enough to reach their plants I'd be willing to bet others pollen can do the same...

BTW this is an issue in natural outdoor growing of cannabis for hash. It seems careful attention minimizes the seeds...

This girl Is doing amazing! The buds on the cola are a bit larger then a quarter already, while the rest of the branches are about the size of a quarter. Going to purchase some bud denser. They smell great, with lots is sour, skunk, and chronic notes. She has this really nice trichome coverage, that when you open up the buds, you see all those wanted crystals all through them, plus the hairs are many, and nice and long.

So I got nice large buds all over my girl. About 7 different sites with buds twice the size of quarters, which Is due to me feeding some “OG Rapid Flower, and Bud Denser”, That I bought about 1 week ago. They smell great, with lots of sour, chronic, and Haze notes, as this girl Is a Nl1 x Chronic x G13 Haze strain plant. She has amazing trichome coverage, with lots of bright reddish, orange hairs. I’ll take photos tomorrow. I’m going to harvest her In about 2 weeks. I’m giving her until around October 4th.

Excellent! I was starting to worry that you lost your camera/phone..
:laughtwo:
Haha! Thanks for worrying! I just happened to take another break. Lot going on at the moment, but I happened to make sure that my girl was taken cared of. I actually happened to plant an Amnesia Haze seed from SeedSupreme, hoping for a small teen by the end of October, that I will try to force flower so I can get another harvest. With the OG Rapid flower, and bud denser, I can definitely get a good 2-3 ounces off the plant. I’ll purchase a bit of Terpinator aswell. Going to take those pictures now.

Looks terrific!
Has it been hot there? Some of the pistils look a bit crispy.
It’s been hot the last 2-3 weeks. I live In Illinois, as I am a medical marijuana patient, and have a medical marijuana card. So growing my own personal stash Is so much more convenient than buying $260.00-$300.00 ounces from the local dispensary, which there are about 7 of them all around my area, ( A few In different cities, but only about a 20 minute drive away.)

It’s been awhile since I bought from a dispensary, but If I were to have no bud, and was In need. I would go for a half ounce just to last me. I’m able to grow up to 5 plants each grow, so that Is even better for me aswell, as most of my plants each grow, (Since I’m a outdoor grower) give me a at least a good 4 ounces. Which Is why I enjoy outdoor growing. (Yield). Then there are the occasional gorilla growers within the area that grow plants at random locations/woods, and the other fellow medical marijuana patients. The town I live In always smells like marijuana, so you really know everyone Is into the marijuana scene, and want to take there own tokes.

The second pic looks to be a seed, which would make sense since there was a male nearby for a bit.
Yea, I ended up picking out like good 20 seeds from the plant when I ended up cutting off the lower sites, so I could get more buds to grow on the cola, and the higher branches/sites. I ended up getting about 14 grams off the lower branches. That was when the plant was about 4 weeks Into flower, where I’m now 6 weeks Into flower.

Back
Top Bottom