ChronicTrees 2021 Outdoor Grow: Random Strains

Ok. So it’s been about 10 days since I last posted here on my outdoor grow thread. The 2 main girls are nice, and large. They are about 4 inches larger then what they were before. I’ll be feeding foliar spray today, and soluble nutrients today. Last time I fed was about 4 days ago.
Going to give these girls until mid to late July, before blooming occurs.

After that, I’m guessing they will finish around late August to early September for harvest. Will take pictures later.

So I’m back to my thread after another 10 days of not posting. Going to update on my grow. So My 2 girls have grown about another 4 inches since my last post. They are very healthy, large, and almost ready for blooming. Give about 10-15 days, they should have there first buds showing. They have plenty of nodes, that I have been paying attention too, and they definitely are almost ready. I’ll be feeding Veg nutrients 2 more times before just watering, until blooming occurs, then afterwards, feeding blooming nutrients, with Terpinator, and foliar spray. Will post a picture update later on today, when I get to the garden!

Here Is the picture update on my 2 girls.

B4EFADBC-B867-4377-84D7-855E85F25F21.jpeg

DC52CB7F-E144-47E1-9576-E07CABB7EA77.jpeg

1483E944-42C0-4F11-8DEC-ABC1297E7577.jpeg

166194E8-C1EC-4C9E-A1DD-1D809A40E0EB.jpeg

So I’m germinating 2 seeds at the moment. One Is a regular “Deep Purple”, and the other Is a Fem, Autoflower “Sour Ripper”.
I have just enough time for the Sour Ripper to grow from seed to harvest by the time It hits late September.

Aiming for a good 3 ounces off her.
As for the deep purple, I’m going to force flower her after the 1st month, and a half. Going to place a tarp over her for 2 weeks!

Hello everyone, It’s been a very long time since I updated this thread. So hello, and hope everyone has been doing great as the days have passed by! Now as an update on my grow!

First, one of my girls which Is the G13 x Chronic x Nl1, Is a tremendous 8 feet tall, she has already began the first stages of blooming, where her pistils have grow immensely, and small like buds have been formed. She Is a nice dark green, with a great smell. Her smell Is Sour, and definitely has the chronic odor to her, which you can also find the Haze In It due to the G13 genetics. Overall she smells potent, and planty. I’m aiming to get a good 3 pounds of her of weight wet.
As for my other girl, she Is about 5 feet tall, where she Is also showing signs of blooming with large amounts of pistil, and very small bud like structure. As for her, she Is the Sour Diesel x Big Bud, where you can smell the Sour to her due to the Sour Diesel genetics. I can definitely expect large big buds off her due to the Big Bud genetics. She is also a nice dark green.
Aiming for a good pound to pound, and a half.
I’ll be taking pictures tomorrow In the morning.

So I took sorta 2 month vacation.
During the meanwhile, I was allowing my plants to grow solely off of rain showers, and sunlight. A the moment, they both have reach the flowering stage, only one thing.. one of my plants ended up being a male. Extremely tall, and lots of pollen sacks. The male, Is as tall as my 13 foot tall garage. As for my girl, she Is about 6 feet tall, where she Is In bloom aswell. Her buds have white pistols/hairs all around, where on each site there are buds around the size of dimes. I’m feeding FoxFarm Beastie Bloomz, where I have about 5/8ths of a container left. Here are my 2 plants at the moment.

(The male)
D6C5E236-4AFB-4CEC-AC38-19A42F22A8FC.jpeg
21CAC0B1-D9BF-44E9-81B9-3F5053A7EE67.jpeg
59A66556-43AC-446A-A8E5-B0FA1C4D9D21.jpeg

(The female)

E7B33991-80B8-43B4-A584-79BF64C784EE.jpeg
108A771D-4979-4AD8-AB4B-C9EC2DD67BD6.jpeg
4BA90E1B-E3EA-4AEF-B0B2-1C25A73D31D7.jpeg
14815B88-6BBB-4B46-A6DF-8A45F85785A1.jpeg
8B8BC5B2-E3FF-4ECE-86EB-88B1DC66B476.jpeg
5BACD6CE-05B2-409C-936C-D24F872AF4B1.jpeg

If you don't want an entirely seeded harvest (and a lot of angry neighbor-growers), I would take that male down now and burn it. That plant has already spread its pollen around and it's only going to get worse.

A grower here had to chop down 7 huge outside plants because someone left a male out, and all their plants were completely seeded. Lost probably 5-6 pounds of good weed because of that.

Chop it down, and if you want pollen, bring a branch inside and stick it in a vase of water in a box to isolate it.

If you don't want an entirely seeded harvest (and a lot of angry neighbor-growers), I would take that male down now and burn it. That plant has already spread its pollen around and it's only going to get worse.

A grower here had to chop down 7 huge outside plants because someone left a male out, and all their plants were completely seeded. Lost probably 5-6 pounds of good weed because of that.

Chop it down, and if you want pollen, bring a branch inside and stick it in a vase of water in a box to isolate it.
Sounds like a good idea. There was many bees all around, and on the male. Munching on the pollen sacks.

Hello everyone. Hope everybody has had a great week, and great growing.

Ok, so far my girls buds have grown about twice In size since the last post, which the buds used to be the size of dimes, which are now on there way to the size of basically pennies.

The smell Is strong. You can smell chronic with sour all through her, with good amount of Haze.
She has trichomes all around the buds.
Nice, and frosty!

I’ll give her until around the 27th of September before harvest.

Hello everyone. My buds are officially as large as quarters. Harvest will be around the 27th-30th of September. These buds should quadruple In size by then. I’m heavy feeding for optimal bud size. I have about 3/8ths of container of Beastie Bloomz. I fed the rest of the Terpinator I had, and I just found 2 bags of soluble nutrients that have 50 phosphate NPK. So perfect for the bloom cycle. Will feed the rest of my Beastie Bloomz, and the rest of a bag of soluble nutrients.

Back
Top Bottom