ChronicTrees 2021 Outdoor Grow: Random Strains

So far the largest girl has grown by about 5 Inches since I last posted up pictures. She Is a Nl1 x G13 x Chronic. The second largest Is a Sour Diesel x Big bud. As for the rest since It’s random strains, should be OG x Hazes, and Chemdawg x Diesel. Since the last time I posted pictures, these girls have had a great growth spurt. Just waiting for some hot weather so they can dry up a bit, then I’ll go ahead, and water them. They are all a nice light green. I enjoy hazes, and Sour strains. Definitely love them. Eventually I’ll be doing a few cookie strain grows.. need to see which cookie strains, I would like to grow first. Going to get a Mars hydro light, and go about growing those cookie strains Indoors. I would like to try something like Cereal Milk, and or Superglue.

I have plenty of time on my hands, so that will be a goal. Time Is all I have. Will take my time figuring all this out, and see what Is needed. Plenty of great strains to try out for future grows most indefinitely. Has anyone here tried out Superglue? If they have, how was the growing timeframe between seed to harvest? Also how was the flower overall!

1st picture Is of the Sour Diesel x Big Bud.

#1.
F0CF09EF-74D6-40D8-9D5A-AEEE44C5F778.jpeg

Second picture Is of the Nl1 x Chronic x G13.

#2.
8AA6D255-CCA0-4A3A-9D26-B4F205738D2C.jpeg

3rd picture Is of a OG x Haze

#3.
EDEE61F8-A639-48FC-BA99-75D58EFDDA96.jpeg

4th Picture Is of a Chemdawg x Sour Diesel.

#4.
C532BC24-2FC0-4384-A471-05608B292892.jpeg

5th picture Is of another OG x Haze. Small seedling at the moment, but she will be greatly taken cared off, and eventually will grow to become a healthy mother!
839B4A2D-377A-4A17-9CD0-FD374F583A3C.jpeg

They look great if crowded and shaded! Are you in an illegal state and going for stealth in amongst the garden plants?
I’m In a medical, and recreational legal state. Just have a bunch of mint plants that ended up growing around the girls.
I have a medical marijuana card, so I’m legally able to grow my plants.
More convenient than buying an ounce from a dispensary for $260.00, whereas I can grow plants Im the convenience of my own home, and get around a good 300 grams per plant of dry bud per plant, and not having to worry about spending as much to grow a plant. Just $60.00 for a pack of 3 seeds, (Including nutrients) being much more less costly than buying the whole ounce from a dispensary. I literally spend $160.00 for a grow outdoors.

Giving all my girls a good amount of time before feeding again. Fed all my girls soluble nutrients, plus a bit of base nutrients. Going to wait about 3 days before watering. Then go ahead, and feed on the 5th day.
I usually just wait until the soil Is dry to the touch before watering. So I’m going to allow for that to happen before watering.

Need to purchase a few nutrients, such as root igniter/excelurator, bud denser, and Superthrive. I want these roots to reach there full potential.. same goes for the buds.
Superthrive will be used for the transplanting of the solo cups, while of course the root igniter/excelurator, and bud denser will be used for the older teens during Veg, and bloom. I still have the plan of boiling banana peels, lemons, and mint leaves, to make a tea for watering my girls.

So I cleared up my closet so I may put my 4 solo cups In there, with my 300WATT equivalent LED light. Going to find a medium to put the solo cups on and go ahead start the grow. There Is enough space for a 4-5 pot grow for later grows Indoors.. after the outdoor grow. I never really used the closet for anything besides storage, so this Is like summer gift for me.
Finally able to grow Indoors where I have plenty of heat circulating through the house, and readily available for whatever Is needed, unlike needing to go to my basement every time.
Going to purchase a few seeds from Seedsupreme, and a few from Royal Queens seeds. Autoflower’s are on my mind for the Indoor grows!

$900 in just-bought seeds, $2000 soon, and you're buying more? You have way more disposable income than I do!
The $2900.00 In seeds are going In a freezer for a long time. As for the seeds I’m going to buy In a few days, those will
for Indoor growing, as the other seeds are regular, and I would rather use them for outdoor growing for now. I have Femijuana spray.. So I can make femenized seeds from the mother plants. After that, use those for Indoor growing aswell!

Sounds like some sort of a plan! Though if I were planning on making fem seeds from the female plants, I would have just bought 20 of each type to find the females and do some pheno hunting. But like I said, I don't have that kind of money to burn!
Yeah, that’s works aswell! I’m planning on crossing the NL1 x Chronic x G13 with the Chemdawg x Sour Diesel, and OG x Haze.

So heres the closet at the moment.
Plenty of space, for 4-5 plants.
I just found about 40 seeds from a previous purchase which Is comprised of Skunk x Haze, Lemon Tree, and Sour Dream.
The Sour Dream Is definitely going to be part of my Indoor grow.. I love both Blue Dream, and Sour Crack, so finding these seeds Is like Christmas to me.

Going to put the solo cups In the growing area tomorrow, after finding a medium to place the solo cups on. 2 eco cork mats would work.
4938F281-062B-422B-898D-D37CB39333A3.jpeg

Here Is the nutrients I’m using at the moment. That I have Indoors.. the rest I have in my shed outdoors, which I’ll be moving Indoors tomorrow.
#1: Soluble nutrients.
#2: Cyco Bloom A.
#3: Cyco Bloom B.
#4: Femijuana plant spray.

DF9804CC-2492-4ADB-BAE2-8C6E3D9632FC.jpeg

Today I’m putting the 4 solo cups In the closet to grow. Giving them a good 2 weeks before transplanting Into 1 gallon pots.

Something Is telling me that these girls are going to grow fast.
Basic Instinct really..
Once I get some autos, I’m going to grow those In the closet as a Indoor grow.

Strains: Critical Mass, and AK-47! Both autos.

As for now, my outdoor girls are getting a couple days for the soil to dry up, then I’ll begin watering again.

DAY 2

The solo cups are drying quickly, give 2 days, they will need to be watered.
Going to follow @Emilya ‘s watering techniques as they work out so amazingly, and well! Watering the edges just enough to keep the soil moist, and to begin growing that rootball.

Aiming for those 2 weeks, to make sure these girls are nice small plants, before moving them outdoors as said before!
Will update everyday on the solo cups...

D2D69083-E7A6-4FC5-A39F-F5DB83CDB4F1.jpeg

4849648E-C75A-434B-88F1-DF17669C971D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom