ChronicTrees 2021 Outdoor Grow: Random Strains

I ended up cutting down a branch, where I got very large, beautiful buds. Extremely frosty, and stinky.
It looks like a good 14 grams off that branch. I’m looking forward Into getting at least a good QP In dry weight go the whole plant. Amazing, since I’ve been waiting a good 4 months for this plant to grow from seed to harvest. I’ll post some pictures up later.

Wow! Heavy cola! Getting to be time!
The cola should get me a good ounce or so. Dry weight. I have an extra 7 branches besides the one I took down yesterday, and the cola. So I’m looking at about 1 ounce over a quarter pound. The bud are nice, and sticky, very frosty, and stinky for sure. I have seeds due to the male plant had growing for awhile, (No complaint from me due to needing seeds for growing.) Next grow will involve a Sour Dream, a purple strain, 2 Sour Rippers, and a Strawberry Banana Cheese fem.

My favourite main cola is finger tip to elbow, I’m happy for a first try :)
Just have to figure out an efficient system to trim all of it up after a wash and drip dry :)
I have a pair of scissors that I use for trimming. They are extremely efficiently as they are all metal. I can trim a branch In less than a minute. So they work out great for me. I’m oldschool with drying. I simply placed the branches on a plastic lid on my basement, and let dry for a good 5 days, before placing In jars for 4-6 months for a cure.

I may not have any plant pictures, but I do have plenty of branch with bud pictures, as I took down 4 branches, and have about 4 left with the cola aswell. I can definitely take the last picture of the plant before cutting her down tomorrow, In the morning.

7E2B6DC7-34FA-4F09-941B-78C0C7B55FF8.jpeg

754954B7-EA35-42FB-A4A7-0903A42AD43D.jpeg

4E1E8868-3EAD-467D-B8EE-03FF588AEFEF.jpeg

BDFC5EAD-9AE9-4128-99E1-BD1ED750B467.jpeg

B95B0EC2-72B6-4984-AF46-7BA69A54140D.jpeg

I just checked the garden, and I have about 6 more branches left actually. So I had 10 branches, plus the cola. This harvest ended up being a great one. Once the 5 days pass by for drieing, It will be time to put these buds In jars, to cure for 4-6 months. I have a small seedling of an Amnesia Haze fem. Thinking about what to do with her.

So I’m giving my girl until Monday, to cut her completely down, as I am now In week 8 of flower. Her hairs are nice, and dark orange, with a bit of red, nicely covered In trichomes, and Man Is she sticky, and stinky. I’ll update with more pictures of buds, and branches, the day I cut her down.

Going to eventually make a new journal with more strains.
Going to need to purchase more nutrients, such as Terpinator, beastie Bloomz, bud denser, and Veg nutrients.

Here Is a picture of when she was In week 6 of flower.
She definitely was already covered In trichomes very beautifully. As you can see the hairs are a nice dark orange/reddish
Her genetics were very strong, sturdy, and potent, as I got her seeds from a friend of mine that breeds @AlterEgo Genetics.
I have plenty of seeds both bought from him, and from the branches I barely just cut down. Took off about a good 50 seeds so far! There will be more eventually as I cut the rest of her down monday. My god did she have seeds. Even though my intentions were to have her seedless. I’m not complaining, as at least I know I’m getting a good (112) grams/quarter pound off her. Give or take a quarter or so.

9BC729A5-3546-4982-B77F-B3240F2CCA9A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom